Chapter 31 ~ Its okay~

It's been a week since we went shopping together. And we've all gotten really busy, luckily theres only two weeks left until prom, and now that everyone has seemingly finished things they had to do for uni last week. We can start putting things together.

But I can't help but notice Sakura and Ichika have been down lately, there's something that they're keeping from me.

As I was walking down the corridor looking for them, I bumped into Kenma.

"Ouch" he muttered as he rubbed his head.

"A-ah my bad" I said as I gave a little bow.

He just looked at me and gave a small smile.
I didn't notice how awkward things got.

Come to think of it didn't Sakura say that she stopped talking to him because of what happened.

I saw Kenma walking away, then it suddenly clicked. She's obviously being affected by it.

It's not right that she's not talking to him anymore. What happened with me is no reason to stop her from talking to Kenma, although I never told her to but she probably feels some sort of obligation too as my friend.

I should have made it clear, that it's not a problem.

Ahhhh dang it I really have messed up again. I need to get them to fix things.

"Kenma!" I randomly shout across to him before he disappeared.

After realising my sudden outburst attracted attention, I felt embarrassed. But it worked! He stopped and turned around.

I fast walked in his direction. And ended up in front of him. He had a very unfazed look.

"What's going on with you and Sakura" I asked straight to the point, knowing she wouldn't tell me herself.

I could tell he was taken aback by the question. Because his eyes slightly widened. But before long reverted back to their original form.

"Nothing really" he said in a monotone voice.

"Just tell me the truth Kenma" I refused to believe his first explanation.

He sighed and explained what was going on. And I shook my head.

That sounds exactly like Sakura. And if this happened for Sakura I'm sure the same thing happened with ichika but with bokuto.

Im not surprised they didn't tell me they're just too nice. I've got to go and fix things.

I thank Kenma for the information and carry on looking for them.

As I walk into the canteen I can see Sakura and Ichika talking. So I approach them.

"Oh look it's y/n!!" Sakura yells and waves

Ichika gives a small wave and a smile.

Everything seems fine, but it's not.

"Hey guys what's up" I smile and take a seat with them.

As I sit down I see Kenma take a seat with the boys. Then I look at Sakura.

"Um guys, could you hear me out for a second" I get serious quickly.

"What's wrong y/n? Are you okay?" Ichika asks concerned and I see that Sakura's expression changes to worry.

"I am perfectly fine and have been thanks to you guys, but I know you guys aren't" I assert.

They pause.

"It's been a week since we went out, and you guys haven't gotten any better it seems you feel worse" I explain what I've observed.

"Sorry y/n I've been tired, but I'll work on it" Sakura says tying to deflect the situation.