2: The Docks

You reached the docks, you always went as you were amazed by the ships. Everyone greeted you as courteously as ever, which wasn't very, but you didn't mind. You wore a dress but had pants underneath, your thighs would never forgive you otherwise.

You saw a new ship and went to inspect it but someone was already there. Two Navy officers and a man who looked like a pirate. It's probably trouble. So, naturally, you walk up to them.

"There's no real ship that can match the interceptor," said officer one and he chuckled.

"But that is a real ship;" said officer two

"No, no it's not"

"Yes it is, I've seen it"

They continued bickering and the pirate seemed about as done as I was. He climbed onto the ship and I walked closer to inspect it, not like anyone noticed. Then they did.

"Oi! You! Get away from there!" said officer one

"And you too missy!" said officer two

"Now, officers, I doubt that the navy would recruit someone with such poor manners. Especially to someone as important as Mr. Smith," you gave the pirate a knowing look and he frowned. He turned to the officers.

"I'm sorry it's just, it's such a pretty boat," he said innocently. Then he added, "gentlemen."

"What is your purpose here Mr. Smith?" You asked, mimicking his innocent tone.

"And no lies!" said officer two.

"Well, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage and plunder, and otherwise pilfer my weaselly black guts out." He said.

"I said no lies," said officer number two.

"No, I think he's telling the truth," you said, smirking.

"If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us" he replied.

'Mr. Smith' furrowed his brows and you walked up to him.

"May I inquire as to how you came across my name?" he asked

"Oh please, that man is so easily bought. It's a wonder how he has kept that job." You stepped away. He looked at you curiously but turned his attention to the two officers and began telling a story. You could barely stop yourself from laughing. Pathetic they were.

That's when you heard the splash. You sat down and waited for them to figure it out. You had a new dress on and didn't feel like swimming. 'Mr Smith' sighed "pride of the Navy you are."

You laughed. "Well someones got to make them proud then."

He looked at you, handed you his effects, and dove in. The sails changed color. nope. And you promptly got off the ship.

The pirate eventually hauled the girl back onto the dock. It was Elizabeth!

"Lizzie, oh dear," you rushed to her "she isn't breathing!" Then it hit you. "The corset, cut it off."

'Mr. Smith' did so and Elizabeth threw up water.

"Would've never thought of that," said officer one.

"Well clearly you've never been to Singapore," said the pirate.

"These two?" you laughed. He chuckled lightly. Then Elizabeth's necklace caught his attention.

"Where did you get that?" he said. But before anyone could reply officers rushed in.

"On your feet," Norrington held a sword out. He glanced at me, confused as to why you were there. You shrugged.