31:Parley

The ships were ready. You looked expectantly at the mist in front of you until you saw a ship emerge. Everyone started shouting until they saw the rest of the fleet. Everyone looked at Jack. "Parley?"

Parley it was. You, Jack and Barbossa met with Beckett, Jones and Will. You wanted to bring Elizabeth and she'd begged you so she came along.

You saw Davy Jones in a bucket and nearly lost it. But you had to keep yourself together.

Barbossa looked at Will. "You be that cur that led these wolves to our door."

"Don't blame Turner," said Beckett. "He was merely the tool of your betrayal."

"It's Jack." you said bluntly.

"My hands are clean in this," he said to Barbossa. He looked at his hands. "Figuratively."

"My actions were my own and to my own purpose," said Will. "Jack had nothing to with it."

"Well spoke, listen to the tool." Jack looked at you expectantly.

Elizabeth spoke up, "Will, I've been aboard the Dutchman. I understand the burden you bear, but I fear that cause is lost."

"No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it," replied Will. He gave Jack a look. You nudged Jack.

"If Turner wasn't acting on your behalf, then how did he come to give me this?" Beckett held out Jack's compass. "You made a deal with me, Jack, to deliver the pirates. Mrs. Norrington here likely knows this. And here they are" He passed Jack the compass. "Don't be bashful. Step up. Claim your reward."

Davy Jones then said, "Your debt to me is still to be satisfied. One hundred years in servitude aboard the Dutchman. As a start."

"That debt was paid, mate," replied Jack. "With some help." He motioned to Elizabeth. She probably fed him to the Kraken.

"You escaped," continued Jones.

"Technically," began Jack.

"I propose an exchange." He turned to you. Beckett tilted his head curiously. "Will leaves with us and you can take Jack."

"Done," said Will.

"Undone." said Jack.

"Done," said Beckett. Glad to know Mr. Mercer did cover for you. Barbossa was not in agreement.

"Jack's one of the nine pirate lord," he argued. "You have no right."

"I think you'll find that I can," you replied.

"King," added Elizabeth.

Jack took off his hat. "As you command, your nibs."

Barbossa took out his sword. And Monkey Jack took human Jack's 'piece of eight'. Barbosssa said to Jack, "If ye have something to say, I might be saying something as well."

"First to the finish then?" said Jack. Jack and Will switched places. And you watched with a teasing smile as Jack had to stand next to Jones.

Beckett stepped up to you. "Advice your Brethren, you can fight, and all of you will die. Or you can not fight, in which case only most of you will die."

Elizabeth walked up to him. "You murdered my father."

"He chose his own fate," he replied calmly.

You walked up to him. "And you have chosen yours. We will fight."

"And you will die," ended Elizabeth.

The four of you walked away. Will asked you, "King?"

"Of the Brethren court," you said. "Thanks to Jack."

"Maybe he really does know what he's doing," said Will and you smiled. "Mrs. Norrington?"

"Miss Adney," you corrected coldly.