33: Dearly Beloved,

It started raining. It was a maelstrom. You turned to Barbossa. "We need you at the helm."

"Aye," he said. "That be true. Brace up yards, you cack-handed deck apes." You smiled. "Dying is the day worth living for."

The Dutchman was getting closer and fired at us. It was rainy chaos as you shouted orders with Elizabeth.

The cannons were loaded. The cannons were fired.

The Dutchman and the Pearl circled around each other. In no time it was close enough to board. Pirates from both crews swung to the opposing ships. You started fighting.

Elizabeth and Will were next to you and then Will takes Elizabeth's arm and says, "Will you marry me?"

"Not the moment Will," you shout as another pirate's blade hits yours.

Elizabeth agreed.

"Now may be the only time," argued Will. He took Elizabeth's arm again. "I've made my choice. What's yours?"

"Barbossa!" yelled Elizabeth. Will looked at me, confused. "Marry us." Oh. "Y/N, will you be my maid of honor?" You nodded.

"I'm a little busy at the moment," shouted Barbossa.

"So are we all," You shouted back. "Do it now!"

"Fine, then." He stabbed a pirate. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today," he began fighting another pirate. "To nail your gizzards to the mast, you proxy cur." he pushed away the pirate.

"Elizabeth Swann, do you take me to be your husband?" asked Will.

"I do," she answered, a huge smile on her face.

"Great," you said. "Your turn."

She fought some pirates then asked, "Will Turner, do you take me to be your wife, in sickness and in health?"

"With health being the least likely?" you added. Hey, you had to make your contributions.

"I do." Will held her close.

Barbossa then said, "As captain, I now pronounce you..." he took out his gun. "You may kiss."

They were distracted. "You may kiss," repeated Barbossa. They looked at each other. "Just kiss!"

They did. You watched proudly with Ragetti and Pintel. Then you all refocused on the serious task at hand. You fought hard. It wasn't easy to fight three pirates at once. That's when you saw Jack hanging with the chest, at the mercy of Davy Jones. Will saw it as well so you both swung over.

The chest landed at your feet. You quickly took it and ran, Will at your heels. Someone punched him and you dropped the chest by accident. That's when Bill started fighting you. You haden't forgiven him. 

Will tried to make him come to his senses. You saw Davy Jones approach the chest and you ran towards it, Jack landing next to you. "Hello, love," he said.

"Miss me?" you asked.

"Of course not," he replied sarcastically.

Davy Jones fought Jack as you guarded the chest. Then Elizabeth landed next to you. "Hello Mrs. Turner."

She smiled but then Davy Jones yelled, "Harridan! You'll have no mercy from me."

You pulled out the locket. He hesitated. Then Elizabeth took out her sword and you both fought him. He ended up pushing her and she fell hard. Davy Jones turned to you, still hesitating. Then Will's sword appeared, he had dug it into Jones' back.

"Missed," said Jones, slowly turning around. "Did you forget? I'm a heartless wretch."

Jack found you. He had the key. You both quickly opened the box.

He pushed him back and saw how he looked at Elizabeth. "Ah, love. A dreadful bond. And yet, so easily severed. Tell me William Turner, do you fear death?"

"Do you?" asked Jack. He had Jones' heart in hand with a knife pointed at it. "Heady tonic, holding life and death in the palm of one's hand."

"You're a cruel man, Jack Sparrow," replied Jones.

"Cruel is a matter of perspective," you said.

"Is it?" he asked. He didn't hesitate. He carved his sword into Will's heart.

You had never felt so furious in your entire life. You stepped towards Davy Jones, locket in hand. You raised your voice. "Beckett always pushed you to do things. And there are so many that he didn't order. You want to know why? Because I, not you, convinced him not to." Davy Jones started stepping back. "I kept you alive and was merciful to you." you were at the edge of the ship. "And you repaid me in no other way than with pain."

That's when Jack used Will's hand to stab Davy Jones' heart. Jones' gasped and you pushed him off the ship, spitting at his lifeless body.

You kneeled next to Will. Elizabeth was distraught. You and Jack had to pull her back as the crew approached him. You and Jack forced Elizabeth to float away with you. You clung to Jack and Elizabeth to you. You watched the ship disappear beneath the waters.