32: Calypso

Once on the ship you began. "We'll need to use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack."

"Oh will we know?" said Barbossa sarcastically. You watched the idiot due help out a tied up Tia Dalma.

"Barbossa you can't release her," said Will

"We need to give Jack a chance," added Elizabeth.

"Apologies, too long my fate has not been in my own hands," said Barbossa. He turned to you. You nodded and handed him the necklace. You trusted Jack but not the man he worked for.

Barbossa put the items together and recited an incantation. "Calypso, I release you from your human bonds."

It didn't work. Ragetti claimed he didn't say it right. Barbossa looked like he would strangle him but you didn't let him move forward. "Why don't you try it?" you asked Ragetti.

Henodded nervously and turned to Tia Dalma. He said it quietly. "Calypso..." he leaned into her ear. "I release you from your human bonds." You always liked Ragetti.

The items started burning. And she inhaled the fumes. "Calypso," you whispered. She snapped towards you.

"When the First Brethren imprisoned you, who was it that told them how?" Will said behind you, desperate. "Who was it that betrayed you?"

"Name him," she said viciously.

"Davy Jones," you answered. She started crying and expanding. Everyone backed up.

Barbossa approached her. "Calypso!" We all kneeled. "I come before you as your servant, humble and contrite. I have fulfilled me vow and now ask your favor. Spare meself, me ship, me crew... but unleash your fury upon those who dare pretend themselves your masters... or mine."

Calypso smiled. She started yelling in incantation and dissolved into crabs. Thousands of crabs emerged and dove into the water.

"Is that it?" asked Will

"Our final hope has failed us," said Barbossa. Then it got really windy and clouds began to form. It's not over yet.

You were never one to give speeches to a large crowd. So you quietly asked Elizabeth if she could be your voice. She nodded and with the rage of he fathers death inside her, she did a hell of a good job.

"Hoist the colors!" you yelled. The colors were hoisted. You watched with Barbossa, Will and Elizabeth.