Chapter 32 - Morgan Stark

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

"Chow time!" Tony says, walking towards a little shed, before sitting down on a seat right outside. "Morgooona? Morgan H. Stark. Want some lunch?"

"Define lunch or be disintegrated" Tony tilts his head with raised eyebrow looking at a little girl with a silver and blue helmet on.

"You should not be wearing that ok? That's is a part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for mom." Tony took the helmet off Morgan's head. She looks up to him with a mischievous smile.

"Ok."

"There you go. Are you thinking about lunch? Want a handful of crickets?"

"No"

"Thats what you want. How did you find this?" Tony lifted the helmet up slightly.

"Garage"

"Really? Were you looking for it?"

"No. I found it though"

"You like going to the garage, huh? So does daddy. It's fine, actually. Your mum never wears anything I buy her"

Both of them started walking back to the cabin, but stopped when Tony noticed a black car coming to a stop, a few meters away from them. Steve, Nat, Y/N and Scott got out of the car making Tony sigh softly, while running a hand over his chin.

_ _ _ _ _

"Now, we know what it sounds like..." Scott trails off

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asked.

"Quantum fluctuation messes oth the plank scale, which triggers the Deutsch proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony looks at the group.

"Thank you" Steve replied.

"I'm Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home" Y/N mutters, rubbing her chin. Steve looks at her.

"I know you haven't learned that from a book." Steve said, making her nervously chuckle "ermm.. I may have visited Tony... But! He teached me alot of things" Tony gave a small smile.

"I did" Scott said

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke and you wanna pull off a....what do you call it?" Tony looks at Scott.

"A time heist?"

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?"

"The Stones re in the past. We can go back and get them" Scott informed

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back" Nat said.

"Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise"

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That's means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events-" Tony cuts off Scott.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Bact To The Future?" Tony asked.

"No..."

"Good. You had me worried there. Cause that'd be horse shit. That's not how Quantum Physics works."

"Tony... We have to take a stand" Nat spoke up.

"We did stand and yet here we are"

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. Bring everyone back. And you're telling me that won't even..." Scott looks at Tony