Chapter 36 - The Fight (Part 2)

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asked as he runs away from oncoming enemies with the gauntlet.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve replied.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from." Bruce said.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel" Tony said.

"Hold on!" Scott shrinks to normal size and pulls out a remote "That wasn't the only time machine" Scott pressed a button, which activated a horn, which was heard from afar. Hearing so, Steve goes to higher ground.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van out there?" Y/N asked as she looked around while fighting off enemies.

"Yes! But your not gonna like where it's parked?" Valkyrie replied.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked.

"Maybe ten minutes"

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you" Y/N said.

"We're on it, Cap" Hope Van Dyne said as she lands next to Scott, they share a look and shrink. Scott grabs Hope, and they fly to the van. Strange traps a group of Chitauri in his magic and sends them flying through portals as Tony joins him.

"Hey, you said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it" Tony said.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen"

"You better be right" Scott and Hope enter a small hole in the van's window, getting to the driver's seat, regrowing, and tried to activate the Quantum Tunnel.

"It's a mess back here" Hope said.

"It's...it's dead."

"What?"

"It's dead. I have to hotwire it"

Clint rushes through Outsiders, before finding himself surrounded, but luckily is saved by T'Challa.

"Clint! Give it to me" Clint gives T'Challa the Gauntlet, which he makes a run for it towards the while fighting Thanos's army. Eventually, he is stopped by the double-edged sword, boomeranged by Thanos. When it gets back to him, he charges towards T'Challa but is stopped by Wanda, who is filled with anger.

"You took everything from me"

"I don't even know who you are"

"You will" With her powers, Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tried to crush Thanos with it. T'Challa grabs the gauntlet and is picked up Ebony Maw.

"I got it!" Peter Parker shouts swinging in tk take the gauntlet, he lands on the ground. "Activate instant kill!"

Wanda gets the uppar hand on Thanos and lifts him in the air with her powers tearing is armour apart.

"Rain fire!" Thanos shouts in pain.

"But Sore, our Troops!"