Chapter 34 - Time Travel (Part 2)

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, Is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a.. An angry sludgy thing, so.. Someone's gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves.. " Thor wiggled his fingers to intimate a spooky ghost.

" Wooh, scary beings. So, Jane.. " An image of Jane popped up" oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... An old flame of mine... She... She stuck her inside a rock this one time.... And then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So, I had to take her to Asgard, which where I'm from. I got to introduce her to my mother.... Who's dead.. " Thor was at the verge of tears. Loki cleared his throat and spoke up.

" You can sit down now, Thor. I can take it from here "

" No, no. I can do this. Oh, and you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know , nothing last forever"

Tony tries to push him back to his seat.

"I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life Is impermanence"

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony asked clapping.

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary"

_ _ _ _ _

Everyone was sitting around a table, eating a mea, as Rocket was pacing on the table in front of the them.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag"

"Is that a person?" Scott asked with his mouth full.

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person"

"A planet? Lika in outer space?"

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all hapoe and everything" Rocket starts to imitate talking to a puppy cDo you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space "

_ _ _ _ _

Everyone was facing Necula in the planning room, while Nat was writing notes of every info they got from her.

" Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir" Nebula said.

"What is Vormir? Nat asked.

" A dominion of death, at the very centre of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister. " Nat raised her head, looking up. An awkward silence fell upon the room. Nat wrote down what Nebula had just said, leaving Scott to breaks the awkward silence.

" Not it" Scott looks around.

_ _ _ _ _

The siblings sat around a table, as Thor was drinking away.

"I will go with Thor" Loki said, leaning back into his chair, and glanced at Thor.

"And... I can't leave him all by himself" Y/N turned to Thor, watching him wobble around the room, hitting a few things in his way.