Chapter 3 - Loki

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

Sif, Loki, Y/N, and the Warriors three, still in shock from the days events, sat in front of a fire in one of the castle's sitting rooms

"We should have done something" Volstagg sighed over a goblet of wine.

"we wouldn't have been able to" Sif shook her head

"At least they're only banished, not dead. Which is what we'd all be if that guard hadn't told Odin where we'd gone"

Loki looked at his hand, the one that had turned temporarily blue once the Frost Giant had made contact with him.

"Who even told the guard?"

"I did" Loki admitted "I told the guard to go to Odin after we left"

"You did?"

"We never should have reached Jotunheim. I had no idea that Father would banish Thor for what he did"

"Loki" Sif stood up" You must go to the allfather and convince him to change his mind"

"And if I do then what? I and Sister love Thor more than any of you do but you know what he I. He's arrogant, he's reckless l, he's dangerous. You saw how he was today. Is that what Asgard needs from its king"

Loki left the room leaving everyone.

"He may speak of the good of Asgard but he's always been jealous of Thor"

"You should be thankful that he saved your life. If my father didn't come, we all wouldn't be here" Y/N said and stood up making her way to where Loki went.

"Princess is right we should be thankful" Volstagg said.

"Leufey said there was a traitor in the house of Odin" Hogun sighed "A master of magic could bring three jotuns into Asgard"

"Loki's always been one for mischief but your talking about something else entirely" Fandral disagreed.

Loki left his place in the hallway to walk to the Room of Relics. From the stairs he could see the jotuns casket.

Loki slowly walked over to it, grabbing the handles on each side and lifting if off of the pedestal. As he did so, a Blueness spread spread from his arms across his body. Behind him, the Destroyer began to step out from its place, ready to destroy the person who was stealing the Casket.

"Stop!"

Loki turned and saw Odin hurrying into the room. The destroyer stepped back into its rightful place.

"Am i cursed?" Loki asked

"No. Put the casket down"

Loki set The Casket back down, his body returning to its normal colour.