Epilogue

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

Laughter filled the halls, as Y/N was carried by Steve to their room. Kicking the door open, they fell on the bed. Y/N placed on top of Steve, resting her head on his chest.

"Can't believe we're going to start our lifes?" Y/N said, slightly laughing. She raised her head and looked at Steve who was looking at her with eyes filled with love.

"Come here." Steve turned them over, so he was spooning her from behind.

Y/N took a deep breath, closing her eyes, grabbing Steves hand in hers.

"I never thought I would ever find love or ever had the thought of someone loving me." Turning around, she caressed his cheek.

"I was stuck in darkness until you came and pulled me out of it. And I'm so grateful for having to meet you and for falling with you."

"I lost everyone I ever knew and cared about and losing Peggy was hard for me to cope with." Steve said, pulling Y/N closer.

"But I somehow learnt to move on" Steve smiled, pulling Y/N into a kiss.
Deepening the kiss, he placed himself on top of her.

Pulling away, they said nothing but gazed into each others eyes.

"Oh, while we're at it... I got something"

Sitting up, Steve walked to his jacket and pulled out a box. Y/N looked at him confused.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, he opened the box revealing a ring.
Y/Ns eyes widen, gasping at the ring.

"I know this is not the most romantic way to purpose. But I will make it romantic as I can" Steve went down on one knee and looked at Y/N nervously.

"Y/N, The day I met you, I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. You brought light to my life, you were there when I was at my deepst." Pausing, Steve continued.

"I may not have alot to offer, but I will give everything I have."

"Will you marry me?"

Y/N didn't know what to do, but let silent tears fall from her eyes.

"I-... Yes..." She whispered with a smile. Steve let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He grabbed her hand and put the ring on her finger, before kissing her hand.

"I love you"

"And I love you"

_ _ _ _ _

Y/N let out a deep breath, while looking at herself In the mirror. Wanda was fixing her veil from behind.

"Nervous?" Wanda asked, glancing at Y/N from the mirror.

"A little...."

"It happens to brides. There. All done."

Y/N turned around and looked at the beautiful veil, from over shoulder.
The wedding dress she was wearing was quite simple.

Her hair was in a bun, with her side bangs hanging out. She looked quite beautiful.

A knock on the door, pulled her out of her thoughts.