Chapter 26 - The End Of Asgard

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

"Get help! Please! Our brother, he's dying!"

The group of three entered the garage with Loki hanging onto Thor and Y/Ns shoulders.

"Help him!"

After Thor was finished shouting, Y/N picked Loki up and threw him at the guards, knocking them down like bowling pins.

"That felt great" Y/N cracked her neck and fingers.

"I still hate it. It's humiliating" Loki shook his head.

"Not for us it's not" Thor grinned "Which one's the ship Valkyrie told us to get?"

"The Commodore" Loki pointed out a shiny, sleek ship.

Y/N felt something brush past her back. She turned and raising her brows. Loki approached the control pad.

"Though I feel it won't make much of a difference"

Y/N tapped Thor's shoulder. He turned and sighed "Oh Loki"

"I know I've betrayed you many times before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture will set me up nicely"

Loki pressed a button and triggered the alarm. Y/N only watched in amusement since Loki didn't know what was going to happen.

"Every one sentiment were-"

"Easier to let it burn" Loki gave a mischievous grin but soon dropped when he saw a trigger in Y/Ns

"I agree" Y/N smiled and pulled a trigger from behind her back, pressing the button. Loki fell to the floor, twitching under the electricity.

"Oh brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round in circles we go" Thor sighed in mock disappointment "See, Loki, Life is about, its about growth. Its about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I am trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief but you could be more"

"Anyway I will just put it here for you" Y/N threw the trigger across the room

"as much as I hate you see like this but we didn't have another choice... But anyway we have to be somewhere...so good luck"

Y/N gave Loki a peck on the forehead before continuing her walk with Thor towards the Commodore. When they entered, Thor let Y/N take the lead in flying since sha had better track record.

She pushed a few buttons before the garage door opened, setting off even more alarms. Y/N cringed, pushing forward the accelerator to fly them out.

"Loyal Sakaarians, Lord of Thunder has stolen my ship, my favourite champion and my favourite person! Take to the skies, bring him down. Do not let him leave this planet."

"Damn it" Y/N mumbled, increasing their speed even more in an attempt to get away from all of the ships rising into the sky.

Two ships flew up behind the Commodore and Y/N groaned. She desperately searched for weapons before the ships were shot out of the sky. Y/N looked at the screen to see who was behind her, grinning when she Val's ship.