Prologue

Thousand of years ago, before Thors birth, The Queen of Asgard got pregnant with a child. She and the King were extremely happy. But sadly the Queen got sick, a few days before birth. The king mourned over her and begged the doctors to do something.

As the days passed the Queen got worse. The doctors were afraid that she wouldn't be able to make it when she was ready to give birth. But one faithful day a woman came in the castle and gave the king an information that could save the quenns life.

She said' Every ten thousand years a flower would bloom in Asgard under the bright full moon. It contains a power that no one knows of. The midnight flower. The pedals black as the night sky and its torns sharper then the knife. This flower is the only thing that can save the queen, my king'

Odin sent some of his men for the search of the midnight flower. They searched for hours when they finally found it. 'Over here I found it!' they brought it to the castle and made a medicine out of it. 'Drink it, Dear..." Frigga took some sips and finally when the day of birth arrived, a princess were born in the kingdom.

Her hair was raven black as the night sky just like the flower and her eyes were gold...they felt like they could see through your soul. Frigga looked at her first born child with a smile. 'Her name will be Y/N... Y/N Odinson,.... My Y/N'

This is the story of how Y/N Odinson, a princess of Asgard, older sister of Thor and Loki, Goddess of Comfort, Love and life... were born.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Y/N Dear" I heard my mother's soft voice outside of my bedroom.
I put my book down and made my way towards the door. I opened the door and saw mother standing there with a baby in her arms.

"Oh.. Who is this little one" I asked and cradled the baby in my arms. "Your father made a truce with the Frost giants" "Is he the Kings son.... Why did father..." mother cutted me of me by raising a hand.

"You're father has his reason..." I noded in understanding and looked at the small baby. "What's his name...." "Loki" "Loki Odinson.." I finished, looking at Loki. He clapped his hands and made gurgle sounds. I gave him a soft smile.

"Can I play with him for a while..."

" oh Yes yes....i will leave you then" "Oh mother before you go... Can you get Thor for me, I think he will be happy to see his new little brother.." Mother smiled and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I made my way to my couch that was placed beside the fire. I sat down with Loki still in my arms. As I opened my book, I heard soft, faint knocks on my door." Come in" I said and continued with reading the book.

"Sister Y/N... Mother said you wanted to see me" I looked up from the book and smiled. "Yes... Now come here I want you to meet someone" I patted the empty side beside me. Thor closed the door and jogged towards me.

His gaze on me soon fell down as he saw Loki in my arms. "Sister Y/N.." "Thor I want you to meet your brother,... Loki.." Thors eyes sparkled, i chuckled at his reaction. "When he and I grow up in to big, strong men... We will always look out for each other" I gave Thor a closed eye smile.

"Thats lovely to hear, Thor.." "Mmhmm" "Do you want to hear the book I am reading.." "Mmm.. Okay"
"Do you Loki.." Loki looked at me with his big emerald eyes. "I will take that as a yes"

"As the Kings men ran into the woods, they came in face with a beautiful women sitting on a stone.. [...]"

'I couldn't be more happier in my life, then having Thor and Loki by my side...No matter what I will always protect and hold us together as a family'

No matter what I will always protect and hold us together as a family'