Chapter 35 - The Fight (Part 1)

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

Everyone arrived back to the platform.

"Did we get them all?" Bruce asked.

"You telling me this'll actually work?" Rhodey asked, Y/N turned to Clint who returned alone. He fell on his knees.

"Clint?" Y/N called his name out softly, walking towards him.
"Where's Nat?" He looks up at her, with tears in his eyes. Everyone fell silent as Bruce falls to his knees and pounds the floor in grief.

_ _ _ _ _

Tony, Steve, Y/N, Loki, Thor, Clint and Bruce, all of them were standing or sitting by the lakeside.

"Do we know if she had a family?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Us" Steve answered.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"What are you doing?"

"I just asked him a question"

"Yeah, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back, isn't that right? So stop this shit. We're the Avengers, get it together" Thor growled.

"We can't get her back" Clint said.

"Wha-what?"

"It can't be undone. It can't" Thor laughed dryly.

"I'm sorry. No offence, but you're very smart earthly being. Ok? We're talking about space magic. And 'Can't' seems very definitive don't you think?"

"Look, I know that I'm way outside my paygrade here. But she's still isn't here, is she?"

"Now that's my point"

"It can't... Be undone. Or that's at least what the red floatimg guy had to say" Clint raised his voice "Maybe you wanna go talk to him? OK? Go grab your hammer, and you go fly and you talk to him!"

"Clint" Y/N placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. His anger quickly replaced by grief. Clint turns to her.

"It was supposed to be me. She Sacrificed her life for that goddamned stone. She bet her life in it." In a burst of anger, Bruce grabbed a bench and threw it across the lake.

"She's not coming back. We have to make it worth it. We have to"

"We will" Y/N wiped a tear from her face.

_ _ _ _ _

"All right. The glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" Rocket asked.

"I'll do it" Thor said.

"Excuse me?" Tony looked at Thor.

"It's OK"

"No, No." Y/N stopped Thor from going any further.