Chapter 25 - The Revengers

only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

"Thor I sense the Hulk behind us" Y/N told Thor as they ran through the streets of Sakaar. "He's always angry but something seems off"

"It's the readiness for war dear sister, he will be joining our crusade!" Thor cheered.

"I don't thinks that the reason but think what you want."

The two entered the dump yard passing rows upon rows of different ships, all in varying conditions. When they saw the familiar shape of the Quinjet they ran inside the open back.

Thor began to randomly press buttons and flip switches. Y/N looked at him before sighing and pushed him out of the way, pressing a single button and turning the entire ship on.

"I knew that" Thor cleared his throat.

"Oh really" Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Voice verification required" the ship's computer stated.

"Thor"

"Access denied"

"Thor, son of Odin"

"Access denied"

"Thor, can I-"

"God of Thunder"

"Access denied"

"Strongest Avenger"

"Access denied"

Before Thor could try again, Y/N cut him off.

"Sweetheart" she spoke up. There was silence for a moment before the computer lit up.

"Damn you, Stark" Thor muttered.

There was a large creaking at the back of the Quinjet and it was ripped off. The Hulk barged in, scowlimg and snorting out large breath.

Anything that stood in his way was pushed away harshly, most likely breaking in process.

"Friends stay!" Hulk roared.

"Stop! Stop breaking everything!" Thor yelled back.

Y/N quickly smacked her hand down on a button on the council. That triggered a message to appear.

"Nice work, big guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast"

Hulk stopped short. The anger disappeared from his face. He watched Nat closely.

"So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode. So I need you to help me out. Okay? I need you to-"

The video cut out, dissappearing. Y/N looked at Hulk hopefully, her hands raised to her waist as she was ready to use her powers if she had to.

" No! No, Banner!"

Hulk convulsed. He groaned and grabbed hi face, shaking his head to fight back. But he couldn't help it, and his body shrunk and turned back into a natural colour until he was once again Bruce Banner.