Chapter 12 - Loki's Imprisonment

only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

The time of Bor , Many years ago

"Long before the birth of light there was darkness, and from that darkness, came the Dark Elves" A single light shone down on a Dark Elf "Millennia ago, the most ruthless of their kind, Malekith, sought to transform our universe back into one of eternal night"

The skye seemed to open up above Malekith, showing the Nine Realms aligning in the sky. All of them looking more like cities on clouds than actual realms.

'Such evil was possible through the power of the Aether, on the Reality stone, now ancient force of infinite destruction as it waited for its master's return"

"Malekith" Algrim turned to Malekith as he walked onto the balcony, he began to speak in their Elven tongue" Asgard's forces are upon us"

The Bifrost crashed down, Asgardian soldiers running towards the Elven soldiers.

"The noble armies of Asgard, led by my father, King Bor, waged a mighty war against these creatures"

"Send the Kursed" Malekith ordered.

Large monstrous elves jumped out of the shadows and began to attack the Asgardian soldiers.

"As the Nine worlds converged above home, Malekith could at last unleash the Aether..."

Malekith opened the chamber of the Aether, reaching out for the dark substance. The substance hesitated, floating in its place. This wasn't its true owner, but the Aether couldn't sense the owner anywhere. Its owner didn't even exist. It had to lie in wait.

The Bifrost struck down just in front of Malekith, knocking him back and away from the Aether.

"But just as he was going to use it, the weapon was ripped from his grasp"

Malekith fell to his knees at the absence of the Aether, killing every Asgardian that neared him.

"without it, the Dark Elves fell. A desperate attempt to save his own life, Malekith killed his own people to try to kill Asgard's army"

"Their death will be our survival" Malekith told his companion.

"Malekith was vanquished and the Aether was locked away where no normal being could reach it, or so we were lead to believe"

"Sir, shall we destroy it?"

"If only we could" King Bor sighed" But its power is too great. Bury it deep, deep enough that no one can find it. And so the Aether can not find its true owner, for if they have bad intentions, we have no chance"

Now

Y/N watched in silence as Loki was brought to Odin in chains. The muzzle was gone at the very least, which was a relief, but he wasn't free.

"Loki" Frigga said softly, no anger or disappointment in her tone. She was picking at the palm of her left hand, a nervous habit that she and Loki shared.

"Hello, mother. Have I made you proud?"

"Please, don't make this worse" Frigga all but begged.