Chapter 21 - Surtur

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

Dark and cramped. Those were the two words that Y/N could use to describe her current situation. How did she get here? After she had a vision of The Titan on Midgard, she left Steve promising she'll return.
She and Thor went to look after the stones when they were attacked by surprise.

Y/N looked at the bars around her, rolling her eyes. She was more concerned about what Surtur wanted with them than was escaping.

"How much longer do you think we'll be here?" Thor asked.

He got his answer when the bottom of the cage dropped out. The two began to fall in their chains until they reached the end.

"Thor, Son of Odin. Y/N, first born Daughter of Odin and the Holder of the deadliest power."

The two turned and looked at Surtur. Eighteen-feet-tall, with flesh made of fire.

"Surtur. You son of a Bitch, you're still alive! I thought our father killed you, like, half a million years ago!" Thor exclaimed.

"I cannot die. Not until I fulfill my destiny and lay waste to your home"

"you know, its funny you should mention that because I've been having these terrible dreams of late. Asgard up in flames, falling to ruins, and you Surtur are at the center of all of them"

Y/N looked at Thor with her brows raised
"You didn't tell me?"

"About Asgard in flames?"

"No... About us dancing through a field of flowers celebrating our victory,... Of course about the Vision, You oaf!" Y/N whispered harshly.

"Sorry I -"

"Silence!" Surtur demanded "Then you have seen Ragnarok, the fall of Asgard. The great Prophecy-"

"Hang on, just a moment" Y/N ordered as her and Thor began to swing away from Surtur, Y/N wiggled her fingers and moved the two of them back to Surtur.

"Continue with the evil plan"

"My time has come. When my crown is reunited with the Eternal flame, I shall destroy to my full might. I will tower over the mountains and Bury my sword deep in Asgard's-"

"Oh, wait" The two began to turn away from Surtur again. Y/N closed her palm and kept it close so they wouldn't move again "So let me get this straight, you're going to put your crown into the Eternal Flame and you'll grow to the size of a house-"

"A mountain!"

"Right" Y/N said skeptically. "And the Eternal Flame that my father keeps on Asgard?"

Surtur grinned
"Odin is not on Asgard. And your absence has left the throne defenseless"

"What?" Y/N looked at him confused. Last she was in Asgard, she saw Odin on his Throne....unless.

"Okay, so where is it? The crown?"
Thor asked

"This is my Crown, the source of my power" Surtur pointed at the horns on his head.