Chapter 27 - Thanos

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

"Everyone get off of this ship, now!" Y/N screamed, running into the masses. In any other situation she would have been seen as crazy, but there was no way to avoid panic, many citizens had already noticed Thanos's ship through the large viewing window.

"No running or pushing, get to the escape pods" Y/N mentioned towards the side of the ship where the escape pods were "Get as many people in as possible. We will save as many Asgardians as we can"

The citizens rushed to the escape pods, less panicked than she would have imagined.

Quickly they filled up with numerous people. Y/N input coordinates to planet earth, Norway. At least they would be safe there.

"Valkyrie!" Y/N grabbed the Asgardians arm, pulling her towards the pods. "You and Korg must go with them"

"I'm not going to abondan my people, not again" Valkyrie shook her head, pulling her arm away.

"You aren't, they'll need leadership, guidance. Val you're their best chance to stay sane. Please, you need to go"

"You brought me back to Asgard, thank you" Valkyrie gave Y/N a nod, the largest sign of affection she seemed able to give, and walked into one of the pods.

Y/N slammed her hand down on the release button, sending it, and all of the other queued pods into space. She turned to to usher the rest of the Asgardians into the rest of the pods, but suddenly, the ship shook violently. All of the systems shut down, including the pods.

"Thor" Y/N spotted her brother across the ship. She quickly ran over to him, becoming worried when she didn't she Loki anywhere "How many escaped?"

"Half," Thor sighed in frustration "That's not enough"

"Everyone prepare for battle!" Loki ran into the room "They're boarding!" Loki gave a nervous glance to Y/N "It's Thanos"

Y/N clenched her fists, summoning Obscurus. She was in her form now. She could feel Loki's nerves which made her more nervous, which spelled put bad recipe.

"There is no way to get the systems back on, those who can fight are ready" Heimdal approached the small family "The majority of those who can't were on the pods. Including all of the children"

"Oh thank the gods" Y/N sighed in relief. She wouldn't have been able to bear it if any children had died in this battle. She then looked at Thor
"Thor, there is something you need know. On Sakaar, I got an awful feeling that as if a planet was destroyed"

"The Power stone was being kept on Xandar." Thor remembered "You don't think-"

The ship shook again as it was boarded.

The next few minutes was a blur of screams and blood. The Black Order came on before Thanos did. They slaughtered drives of Asgardians before the group even had time to react.

When they did they fought with everything they had.

"A fair fighter" the female of the group acknowledged as she parried back and forth with Y/N "But not good enough to save your people"