Chapter 2 - Jotunheim

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

The group left the dining hall and walked to the armoury to prepare their battle

The group left the dining hall and walked to the armoury to prepare their battle. Y/N putted on a armour similar to Sif's. She then putted on some cloth around her hands. Asgardians were more resilient to things like temperature, but that didn't mean they couldnt feel it. Especially in a place like Jotunheim.

The group migrated past the castle to the rainbow Bridge.

"Heimdall..." Y/N started but got cut off.

"You aren't dressed warm enough" Heimdall said before Y/N had the chance to say anything. The freezing cold of Jotunheim. It will kill you all in time"

"Heimdall may we pass?" Thor went straight to the point"

"For ages have I guarded Asgard and kept it safe from those who would do it harm. In all time, never has an enemy slipped by my watch. Until this day. I wish to know how that happened"

"Then tell no one where we've gone until we've returned" Thor ordered.

Heimdall noded and walked to the top of the large platform that gave the way to the different realms.

"We all gonna die" Y/N sighed annoyed.

"Well you're not wrong there sister" Loki said and stood close to his sister.

Y/N looked at Loki and crossed her arms. "Weren't you the one who gave Thor the idea"

"My apologies sister... I didn't know he will go this far"

"We better get out of there alive... If not I will kill all of you myself..."

Loki's eyes went wide in fear. "Don't worry. .. We will get out alive"

"Be warned. I will honor my sworn oath to protect this realm as its gatekeeper. If you return threatens the safety of Asgard, Bifrost will remain closed to you. You'll be left to die in the cold wastes of Jotunheim"

"I have no plans to die today" Thor said confidently.

"None do" Heimdall inserted his sword in the control panel and the Bifrost charged up.
He slowly turned his sword, the Bifrost shifted. Heimdall plunged the sword deeper into the control panel. The Bifrost shot out of the observatory, opening the gateway to Jotunheim.

"All is ready. You may pass"

"Couldn't you just leave the bridge open for us" Volstagg asked