Chapter 19 - Vision

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners.

Fury had entered the house as well, surpring everyone.

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing"

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked.

"Ah. He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though"

"he still going after lunch codes?"

"Yes, he is, But he's not making any headway"

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in highschool on a dare" Tony stated

Y/N stood, looking out of the window in thought.

"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw, you'd have more than that" Nat sighed.

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to say the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard"

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk" Nat smirked.

"So what does he want" Fury questioned.

"To be better" Y/N spoked, drawing the group's attention to her. "He's evolving, creating new bodies. That's what the vibranium was for, the perfect, indestructible body. But how would he make it..."

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?"

"At this point he would already have her under his control" Y/N stated "We need to go to her lab and retrieve the body. Steve, Nat, Qlint and I will go"

"Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can"

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury asked.

"She's all yours, apparently. What are you gonna do?"

"Something dramatic I hope"

The team split up. Nat, Steve, Clint and Y/N in the Quinjet.
Before Y/N went to the Quinjet, she made a small bottle apear in her hand.

"Here, Laura. This is an Asgardian Trick for those who don't have magic. Drink this, when you are about to give birth to the child, the pain will dull"

"No side affects" Laura asked hesitantly

"No, dear" Y/N gave a smile and handed her the bottle.

"I hope we can stay in touch in some form" Y/N gave her a hug.

"Goodbye"

Y/N boarded the ship while they were going through pre-launch and they were off to Korea.

"You have a lovely family Clint" Y/N told Clint as they were flying.