Chapter 7 - Germany

I only own the character I going to write. Rest belongs to the right full owners

Y/N ran out of the castle with her beautiful white dress still on, to the stables

Y/N ran out of the castle with her beautiful white dress still on, to the stables. She grabbed her horse and sat on it. Pulling on the reins, she rode to the rainbow Bridge.

She finally found her brother. Tears of happiness ran down her cheeks. She reached the observatory and saw Heimdall standing there as usual, guarding it.

"I presume you are here to find Loki, Princess" Heimdall spoke and turned to face her.

"Yes... I need to see him again, I know of his actions and what he is doing on Midgard... I will stop him and bring him back home. Can you send me there?"

Heimdall looked in the eyes of the Princess. Oh how they were fascinating to look at. The golden colour it had as Asgard.

"please?"

"and Thor?"

"I know he will sense it too, and he will come after. I don't think he will be pleased. So send me there first."

Heimdall noded, inserting the sword in the control panel and the Bifrost begun to charge up.

"You may pass, Princess"

"Thank you, Heimdall" Y/N bowed her head a little "I promise I will bring him back" She then got sucked in the Bifrost and was sent to Midgard.

Midgard

"Kneel before me" Loki ordered.

The crowd ignored him and kept running for their dear life. Illusions of Loki appeared on every side of the crowd, Blocking their escape.

"I said. Kneel!"

Everyone became quiet and kneels in front of the man. Loki embraced his arms out, smiling.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel. "

As the words began to resonate to the kneeling crowd, an elder German man refused to kneel and stood.

" Not to men like you" He said.

"There are no men like me" Loki chuckled.

"There are always men like you" The man shot back.