Chris Redfield

Hi! Here it is! I hope you like it!

---

Everyone in the department was quiet, all of them had their attention on their computer screens, typing away. It's been like this for weeks now, it was mainly because of the rising cases of illegally smuggled drug substances and weaponry. Because of this, everyone's just stressed out, not enough sleep, and caffeine was their best friend that was helping them get their reports done. An idea popped in (name)'s head. (name) snickered to themself as they went to get the props they needed to use.

Chris has his face in the palm of his hands as he sighed, his head was hurting and his eyes felt sore. He heard someone clear their throat and he looks up to see (name) standing beside his desk, wearing a black, pair of sunglasses on.

"Care to explain how I found these on your desks?" (name) spoke in a slightly lower and nauseated tone as they held a can of coke in one hand and a candy cane on another.

Chris frowned at (name), confused at what they were doing or as to why (name) was talking that way until it clicked in his head. Coke-cane. Chris chuckled as well as some of the officers in the room, some just shook their heads as they tried to hide their smiles and just focus on their work.

"This isn't funny Mr. Redfield, these have serious penalties," (Name) spoke again in the same tone, waving the items she was holding in the air. Many of them were laughing until they all just quieted down all of a sudden. (Name) felt eyes drilling at the back of their head, and out of instinct, they looked back. The second they saw who it was, (name) quickly removed the sunglasses and hid all of it behind them like a kid.

"...Good evening, cap," (Name) spoke sheepishly, not being able to keep eye contact with the captain. Despite the sunglasses, the captain was wearing, (name) felt like he was looking into their soul.

"My office. Now!" Wesker tells as he turned to head back to his office. 

Shit. (Name) sighed, they turned to their co-workers, saluting them before following Wesker to his office.

"She's already out of sight Chris, get back to work," Jill playfully scolds him.

"I wasn't staring!" Chris defensively replies.

Jill replies while she typed away on her keyboard, "Sure you weren't. Just ask her out, literally, everyone in this room knows you're into her."