Ethan Winters - Damsel in Distress

"Mother?" You ran into the main hall, calling out to her as you did so. The castle was eerily quiet for some odd reason, even you couldn't find the maids anywhere.

It was then you heard something click to your right. You turn your head to that direction and see a man dressed in clothing you have never seen before. He had his gun aimed at you. You looked at him, wondering who he was and how he got into the castle. A feeling of anxiety appeared in your chest, telling you to get away from this man but with his weapon aimed at you, you were afraid to move a single step.

You wore a red cloak, covering the white nightgown you had underneath. His eyes looked down at you body, and out of instinct you backed away from him, remembering the stories your mother would tell you about men and how awful some of them could be to women.

"You don't look like of them," He speaks up as his eyes land on yours.

"One of who? What are you talking about?" You asked him, confused.

"You stupid man-thing! What have you done to my daughters?!" Alcina's angered voice echoed in the upper halls, the sound of her heels sounding closer to where you were.

The man suddenly stretched his hand out, holding your wrist in a tight grip.

"What are you--let me go!" You tried to pull away from him but he managed to pull you closer to him. "Stop! Mother! Help!"

"Quiet!" He barks at you, harshly pulling you close to him while he aimed his gun at you. You froze, your eyes fearfully looking at the gun's nozzle. He takes something out of his pocket and attaches it to your wrist and then his in quick pace.

"What are you doing?" You asked, your voice quieter this time. He ignores you and pulls you along the castle doors, whining at how he was hurting you as he did so. As he pushed the doors open the harsh wind hit your face, and at the same time your heard Alcina calling out to you with a frantic voice, hearing her claws unsheathed from her hands.

"Shit!" You hear the man curse as he began to run, practically dragging you with him. You struggled to run with him because of your heeled boots, your feet slipping along the snow-covered way. With how strong the winds were, you knew that a snow storm was coming, meaning that it was going to be harder for Alcina to trace you.

"Give me back my daughter!" You hear your mother's pained voice. You look back at her, seeing her standing a few feet away from the gates, the lights inside the castle showing her silhouette.

The two of you ended up in the village, the storm was a lot calmer on this part. You had no idea how long the two of you had been running, but it felt like hours. You weren't so used to the cold, you could feel your body shaking, the cold air stinging your nostrils with each air you breathe in.

You followed the man as he approached a carriage where a large man looked like he was dozing off.

"Hey!" Ethan called out to him and the man snaps awake, groaning as he did so.

"Ah, Ethan Winters, welcome back. I assume you have something of value to sell," The large man's eyes then land on you. "...Oh, so the rumours are true?"

"What?" The man, or Ethan asks seeing that the Duke's attention was now on you.

The Duke chuckled, "Oh well, there were rumours spreading around the village, apparently there's another daughter of Lady Dimitrescu that is kept secret. Someone whose beauty is sure to have any man allured. I must say that it wasn't exaggerated at all,"

"You're one of them?" Ethan asks, his attention now on you.

"Well of course she is! Look at her neck," It was Duke who answered, and Ethan's eyes did linger there. You wore a similar choker as your older sisters, but the stone on yours had a translucent shade of pink.

Your head was pounding due to the cold, and the floor beneath you suddenly began to sway. Your vision blurred as you felt your body slump on something warm. You couldn't help but snuggle close to it, your body getting desperate to get some warmth, and slowly everything went black.

Ethan held you, his uncuffed hand holding your arm. His face turning red with how close you were to him.

"Hey! Hey!" He tried calling your attention but you didn't respond, instead you pushed yourself closer to him. It was the realized how cold you felt, thinking that it was probably hypothermia kicking in.

"Why don't you rest here for a moment," Duke suggests. Ethan looked back him and Duke nods to the cabin next to the carriage.

Ethan didn't want to, he needed to find Rose as soon as he could. He cursed, regretting the idea of dragging you along with him and now making you his responsibility. He reached for his key, uncuffing his wrist before sweeping you off your feet and carrying you inside the cabin. It was a small, one bedroom place, he looked around and spots the bed on the very left part of the room. He rushes to it, setting you down with your head on the pillows. The cloak you wore separated in the middle with the top part still tied. He saw you in your nightgown, how thin the cloth was, outlining your underwear on your waist and your chest under the dress. He quickly pulled your cloak to cover your body, and then the bed cover.

"Someone whose beauty us sure to allure any man," The Duke's voice echoed in his mind as he gazed at your face. You truly were enticing. Your long lashes fanned against you face, skin so smooth and plump that it looked soft to the touch, along with your plump lips. Your head tilted to the side, showing your long neck and the choker that complimented it. He shook his head, reminding him of what he needed to do, but he also realized that he did need you. If he was going to head back to the castle you were his only key of finding out whether rose was there or not.

~~~

Hi, sorry it took me so long to post this one. I hope you enjoy it!
Feel free to comment/DM any requests!

MacabreKruger