Albert Wesker

This has been in my head for a while now, and I think that this is the reason why I still can't focus on the other requested one shots. Hope you like this one!

----

You sat at your own desk in the STARS office that was situated next to Rebecca's desk, the other new member of the squad. This was officially your first week as a part of the elite RPD group. You were very flattered when Marvin told you that the head of Alpha team wanted you to be a part of their squad, also telling you that he has seen your work output and records and was impressed.

You knew who the head of STARS was, Albert Wesker. The very intimidating, but somewhat charming (and very, very, very handsome) man. You had encountered him a few times, greeting him whenever you walked past each other, and he would mutter back to you a greeting as well, but it never went beyond that.

You couldn't wait to tell your parents; you just know that they were going to be very happy about this!

"You know its Friday, today, you guys wanna go out later and grab a drink or two?" You hear Chris speak up from the printing machine that was a few feet away from you, waiting for his report to finish printing. You looked up at him from your computer and his eyes land on you, giving you a wink that caught you off guard and made you fluster. You looked back at your monitor to continue writing your report.

"Ooh, I'm down!" Jill replies with a grin on her face as she went to shut her computer off. "Could use a little bit of relaxing...especially with the shit we went through this week," The other members began to speak up, agreeing to join in on going out later, and it was at that same time Captain Wesker came in the room. He was holding a white folder in his hand.

"What's the locomotion all about?" He asks with a quirked brow, his eyes looking at his team from behind his clear glasses.

It was Chris who answered, "We're planning on going out tonight, Cap., you should come join us! If there's anyone who needs some time to lose some steam, it's definitely you." Chris was right, if there was anyone in the team busting their ass off at work more than they are, it was definitely Albert Wesker. Since the rising of murder cases here in Raccoon City, he was the one who has spent more time staying in the office to work on the cases. Also, chief Irons has been breathing down their poor Captain's neck for the past few days.

"You guys can go on and have your fun, I still have some paper works I need to process,"

"Oh, come on, Cap! Just for tonight? Everyone's joining in... Including you, princess, right?" It took you a few seconds to realize that Chris had turned his attention to you. You looked up to him and he had a flirty smirk on his face, which didn't help since you were already trying to calm yourself down with this earlier flirty gesture.

"Uh... yeah, yeah... sure!" You stammer before clearing your throat and turning your attention back to your work.

Wesker sighs, "All right. I guess a little night-out wouldn't hurt." He agrees with Chris before heading into his office, and it was at that same time Chris's report had finished printing. He turns to fetch the papers before heading back to his desk to fasten it to the appropriate folder.

Once you had finished writing, proofreading, and printing your report. You left it at the top of your desk and topped it with your journal before heading to the women's locker room to chance into a different clothing. You did have a few articles of clothes in your locker, some plain tees and jeans, and that one, simple black dress that you packed with you.

For emergencies. You thought.

It was a long sleeve dress that reached up to the middle of your thighs, and it also has a slit on the left thigh part. It wasn't showy, but the dress was form fitting. The dress tends to synch at the waist, giving you more of an hour-glass figure.