Albert Wesker

You were quietly arranging some stuff at the cashier when you felt someone's presence on the counter. Looking up, you smiled and greeted.

"Hi, welcome, how can I... help... you..." Your smile was fading as you voice dropped with the last words of your sentence.

Albert was standing in front of you in his usual STARS attire, but he didn't have his glasses on.

It's been a while since you've seen him, and you were hoping it'd be longer, or maybe even forever.

"Americano, no sugar" He says so casually. You began to punch his order in.

"Is that all?" You ask, keeping your eyes off him as much as possible.

"I think I'll have..." He says as he lightly leans on the counter, making you lean back in instinct. "a cinnamon bun."

"All right... your total would be $15.50." You say as you wait for the cash register to print out a receipt. You picked up a cup and wrote his name on it before passing it to a barista.

"I've been trying to call you and you weren't picking up any of my calls. Why?" Albert asks out of the blue.

"I've told you before I don't want anything to do with you anymore, Albert. Pretty sure you get that, right?"

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?" You snapped, earning looks for your co-workers. Lucky for you, there wasn't that much people in the shop. You then spoke up again, this time in a lower, but still a harsher tone. "You set me up! And because of that I lost my damn job at the RPD!"

"You don't know it yet but you'll be thanking me soon." That sentence made your blood boil, knowing the fact that he could care less that he just ruined your career in the field of work that you've always wanted to do.

"You knew how much that job meant to me, and you took that from me. Leave! Now!"

"One Americano and Cinnamon bun for Albert!" One of your co-workers called out at the pick up area. Albert fishes out a twenty dollar bill from his wallet and hands it to you, telling you to keep the change.

Fortunately for you when Albert took his order he left the cafe, and you gave out a breath of relief.

Your day wasn't doing well, and seeing Albert wasn't making it any better.