Leon Kennedy

Reminder: You guys can imagine RE4 or RE6 Leon with this one. Also, a shout out to @RhymeWinchester because she gave me so many ideas that I couldn't thank her enough, (this one is one of many) I've been so slow with the updates lately and I'm sorry for that. I've been so busy with school that it's been taking so much of my time and giving me so much stress.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy this one! Part one of the request series of our beloved rookie cop turned government agent Leon Kennedy!

----

This was it, the very moment you've been waiting and dreaming for. You've been recommended to the DSO, an anti bioterrorism organization that was formed by the president. You were quietly sitting on a chair in a currently empty office. You're supposed to meet your partner-slash-mentor today, and from what you've heard it was one of their high-ranking staff, Leon Kennedy.

You've heard a lot about him and needless to say you were very impressed. Nearly everyone you had talked to who met him or had worked with him only had good things to say, and that made you nervous. Sure, you were pretty confident in your skills at work, and you've had your fair share of compliments from your previous superiors.

But there was still this lingering thought in your head that is scared you might mess up. You sighed, pushing those negative thoughts out of your head, and at that same time, the door to the room opened. Two men walked in, one looked older than the other.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," The older-looking man speaks up. "Ms. (name), right?"

You got up from your seat and replied, "It's all right, sir. Yes, that's me." You looked at the man behind the older one. He was tall, and you could tell that he was athletic. "I'm Ricardo Stone, this is Leon Kennedy—" The tall man's eyes land on yours and you could feel your face heating up a bit. You quickly composed yourself as Ricardo let go of your hand and went to place one on Leon's shoulder as he spoke. "—he will be your partner from here on."

The three of you went to sit at the table, with Ricardo across you and Leon sitting in front of you.

"Your resumé is very promising, we're lucky to have you in the organization. Though as protocol, we still need to train you, and Leon here will be the one to handle that,"

A day after that brief meeting Leon had begun to train you. You could tell he was an expert in this field. Any question you asked him regarding technicalities with fighting or weaponry he had an answer. You were impressed, and it made you happy that Leon was the kind of guy you were partnered with.

But it wasn't just because of his amazing skills why you were happy... you weren't going to lie, he's a charmer... and handsome too. You could tell so many women in this workplace were also smitten by the beautiful, blue-eyed man.

A couple of months passed and the two of you had grown closer, he'd crack jokes here and there and you couldn't help but laugh at it. Along with the passing of that time, your feelings for him turned into more than just a petty 'crush'.

"Come on, that one was funny!" Leon comments with a smile on his face after he cracked another joke. You couldn't' help but chuckle as you playfully rolled your eyes at him as you turned away. You never expected to see this side of him, hell, you never knew he had such a nonchalant, comical side. The two of you were sitting on a steel bench, his right arm lazily slumped on top of the backrest. It kind of gave you the illusion of him wanting to drape his arm on your shoulder but you quickly pushed the thought aside.

The training was over for the day, and as much as you loved being around him you were glad it ended. The two of you had started in the early hours of the morning and it is now five in the afternoon. You were tired, and sore, and you want nothing else to do but shower and slump on your bed and maybe eat some leftover pizza from last night.