Albert Wesker

"I like it here, it's peaceful" You say to Albert as you snuggle close to him, not taking your eyes off of the beach that was beautifully lit by the full moon. "I wish we could just stay here forever."

"We can have that arranged." Was his reply as he kisses your hair. You turn your head and look up at him.

"Really?" You ask. "You'd do that for me?"

He smirks at you, but it wasn't in his usual cocky manner. "Of course, anything for you." He kisses your forehead and it made you smile, giving you a nice, warm feeling in your chest.

"What about your project? You've been working on it for so long. It'd be a waste to let go of all of that because of me."

"The project is at its final stages; you don't have to worry yourself about that."

It was summertime, but the wind coming from the ocean gave a cool breeze.

"Once everything is done, we'll go away. It'll be just us two. I just need you to give me more time." Albert explains.

You turn to him and cup his face, "Take all the time you need, Love. Just promise me you'll come back to me alive and in one piece." He leans in for a kiss before touching your forehead with his, his hands gently placed on your hips, your hands still cupping his face.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you." Albert mutters as he looks into your eyes.

You've worked for Albert since you graduated college six years ago. It was odd, really, he seemed like the type to never know or show love. When you worked, you would always see him in his office, surrounded by a pile of papers or just sitting in front of his computer the whole time. He never really noticed you until that one night at the NEST.

You were told that you needed to arrange some paperwork in the lab, meaning that you were going to have to spend overtime again.

You didn't mind though, overtime means more pay, and your salary was already at a great price. You were planning on saving more money since you planned on taking up master's degree for your job.

Piles of folder were scattered around your desk, and you were skimming them, checking the new and outdated ones. What your superior has told you was to throw out the old ones from five years ago, the rest stays and must me in one location.

You were taking a sip of your coffee to help you keep awake when you heard the door slide open.

It was Albert. He wasn't wearing his lab coat, dressed in an all-black attire with a silk long sleeve top that's buttoned all the way to his neck with a red tie. His hair gelled back as usual.

He was holding what looked like a coffee cup.

"Rookie, I wasn't expecting to see you here." You hear Albert say as he walks towards your table, his eyes landing on the piles of paper scattered on your desk.

"Oh... Uh... Good evening Mr. Wesker!" Your heart was thumping loudly, and you couldn't tell if it was from the caffeine or from your superior's very presence. He always had a very intimidating vibe, and not to mention he's very attractive as well. For the past three months you've spent in this lab, you've seen countless women try to flirt with him but he'd just shrug them off. "I... Uh... just needed to arrange some papers and then I'll be on my way."

"Well, since you're already arranging them. Bring the files 'code T' and 'code G' to my office." He says and he doesn't wait for your response before heading back to his office. "I need the latest ones!" He says as he walks.

"O...kay, Mr. Wesker" You mumble as you went to look for the files he needed. It took you a couple of minutes to find it, and when you did, you quickly got up from your seat and went to his office. You quickly fixed yourself as you walked. The shutters opened and your eyes grew wide with what you saw.