Leon Kennedy

Leon is the most skilled guy I ever know; he can fight, he can use guns, he can drive different types of vehicles. I always thought he can do everything, but this very moment proves me wrong.

Leon can't cook even if it meant it was gonna save his life.

Today's my day off, and Leon's. During these kinds of days, we like to be around each other and have fun because we're always occupied with work. I woke up to the fire alarm blaring off and to the smell of something burning.

So, like any normal person, I panicked. Leon wasn't next to me so it made me more worried.

I stepped out of our shared room and went to where the smoke was coming from. It was on the stove, a pan was burning and Leon was opening the window. I grabbed the fire extinguisher that was hanging on my left and killed the fire.

So now here we are at my kitchen, and I'm wondering how the chicken was burnt on the outside but raw on the inside. It was pitch black.

I couldn't say anything, I didn't want to hurt him but...

"Baby, you could've just asked me for help," I say as I wrap my arms around his torso.

"I know, I just thought I could cook something for you." He replies, a shade of pink appearing on his cheeks.

"I appreciate it, baby, I really do. Thank you." I kiss his cheek and he smiles down at me. "What were you planning on cooking anyway?"

"Chicken Alfredo, your favorite."

"C'mon, this time I'll teach you how to make it properly. Put the pan on the sink and let it soak in dishwashing liquid and water."

—————

thought I could make something short and cute. hope you guys like it!

—daniii