Chapter 3 | Meeting the gang

Rapunzel P.O.V

I couldn't wait to let Elsa and Anna join the gang! I wonder what the others will think of Elsa and Anna!

"Hey guys!" I say excitedly. "Meet Elsa and Anna Arendelle!"

Jack P.O.V.

"Welcome to the gang." I say warmly.
"Thanks." Elsa says, blushing while holding a book. She started reading again.
I just stare at her.
I just stare.

She has really soft platinum-blonde hair, halfway up her chest. Her crystal eyes shimmered like ice in the sunlight.
Wait? Do I like her? This nerd? (No offense to nerds. Nerds are actually really clever. Also, no offense to Elsa fans). Elsa is so not my type. She carries a book everywhere she goes and is literary reading in every weather condition. No one saw me looking at her since Elsa was absorbed in her book and everyone else was just chatting.

Elsa P.O.V.

This boy called Jack Frost, who looks like he could kinda be my twin brother. He welcomes me and I blush as I thank him. I'm not sure but I think I have a crush on him.

I know! I know! I just met him. But of course it's not like I asked him to be my boyfriend or something.

I couldn't feel strong feelings for him or else my powers will become revealed to everyone.
That's right. I said powers. As in p-o-w-e-r-s. I have the ability to control ice, snow and frost. Basically the winter.
I start reading my book as I try to get distracted. I'm kinda scared. I didn't realise it would get this hard.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see Jack stare at me. First at my hair, then my eyes and then my body. He must have thought that I wasn't looking or something like that because he just kept on looking. Then, his gaze fixed on my lips. I couldn't help but started to lick my lips. If I blushed, then he would've known that I saw. If I am licking my lips, he surely wouldn't know.
What did he want? I know he was being kind, but this is really awkward and I have only just met him.

I can't tell Anna or else I would worry her. If it didn't worry her, then she will probably start teasing me and ship us. I hope my powers don't get revealed.

------

Hi reader!
Hope your having a good day. So there you found out that Elsa has powers. What will happen? Please don't forget to vote, comment and share! Please give me ideas. I love reading comments!
Have a good day and stay safe.
Bye! :D