Chapter 19 | Pretending

Rapunzel P.O.V.

We were at Elsa and Anna's house. Their parents were nowhere to be seen.

"Elsa, Anna? Where's Auntie and Uncle." I asked.

Elsa and Anna both looked at me weirdly. "We don't know your Auntie and Uncle." They replied.

What do they mean? "We are cousins!" I said, as if it was obvious.

Elsa P.O.V.

Cousins?! We are cousins?

"They're gone." me and Anna said sadly.

Then, all of the memories flooded and knocked my head.

At the park, ice-cream, playing together, going to each other's houses, playing with dolls, everything hit me at once.

I rubbed my head. "Oh, uh yeah." I said "I remember too!" Anna said excitedly.

I still remember the night when Punzie was having a sleepover and I hurt Anna...

-----

"C'mon Elsa! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She woke me up.

"Anna, go back to bed." I said sleepily.

"But the sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play with Punzie." she explained.

I was tired. "Go play with Punzie." I pushed her gently off the bed and tried to go back to sleep.

Anna smirked. She knew how to get me to play. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" she said, forcing my eyes opened. I smirked with her.

~~~

We were playing around and Punzie got a little tired, so she sat down, watching us.

I was making soft, snow mountains for Anna to jump on. "Wait Anna, slow down!" I told her.

She didn't hear me and I slipped. She jumped.

"ANNA!" I shouted and tried to make her a mountain for her while she was in mid-air.

I had hit her head with an icy blast and she collapsed.

~~~

The trolls had removed Anna and Rapunzel's memories about my dangerous magic.

My powers, they were:
Beautiful (at least that's what Mother and Father said. I didn't agree on that.)
Dangerous (Definitely)
Cold

-----

I put my fake smile back on.

Jack P.O.V.

Elsa stood there, as if she was looking at something distant, from the past. Then she blinked and smiled.

Something was definitely up...

Hey pretty reader! How's your day? I hope it's going well!

What do you think will happen?

Stay tuned to find out!

Weird writer out! ❤