Chapter 15 | Power of snow and ice

Elsa P.O.V.

I kissed him a goodbye.

Pitch's black magic snaked around me, as it did to Jack. The magic pierced through my chest and wrapped around my heart. Jack watched in worry, sadness and horror.

Tears streamed down my face as I realised this might be the last time I will see my family and friends.

Jack P.O.V

Elsa I know why you are crying. I let you down that's why. How could I not save her? I'm stupid stupid stupid!!

Her hair and eyes glistened a white and blue colour. Her cute mini-skirt and belly top (or crop top, whatever you call it) changed to a white and blue outfit. And lastly, a crown that sort of looked like half of a blue snowflake rested on her head.

Elsa...I love you. Why did I not sacrifice myself if I loved her.

Elsa P.O.V. (well more like evil Elsa)

Oh the power I could feel inside of me. What the hell? What was Jack Frost doing here?!

"Leave!" I demanded him. "No!" he shouted back. Oh so he wants to challenge me, doesn't he? "Never underestimate the power of snow and ice!" I yelled. He must be confused or something because he just stood there, looking at me.

Jack P.O.V.

I was confused. What did she mean by that? I wasn't going to leave without her. My hand grabbed her and ran. Oh how I ran! Pitch and Hans chased after me until I confused them and made them run another direction. We were safe. For now.

Elsa...she looked so dangerous and violent. North had told me that this happens to many people and luckily, he told me the cure. It was a true love's kiss.

Without hesitating, I kissed her. Elsa please come back to me!

Hey reader!
What do you think will happen?

Have a great day/evening!
Stay safe!

Thank you if you are still reading this! Also, thanks for the 209 reads on this book (my first book)!!
I really appreciate the support! ;)

💙💜❤❄