Chapter 12 | Hans?!

Jack P.O.V.

What was Hans doing in Elsa's dorm?! "Hans?!" me and Elsa exclaim in unison. He smirked at me and said to Elsa, "Hey there Elsa! I was waiting for you." Elsa replied, kinda confused. "Why?"

"Well, to have our lovely kissing session, love." he replied. I was absolutely shocked. How? All this time I thought she loved me but I was wrong. "What?!" Elsa said. "No Hans. It's enough for today. You need to know that I don't love you. I don't like you, Hans. It was just a promise, I didn't know you was going to ask me that!" She was blushing, but I could tell that she wasn't lying. The anger coming from her was real.

Elsa P.O.V.

I can't lie. I hate kissing Hans because I know this isn't right. I love Jack but I'm kissing another boy. Hans. The only reasons I kiss Hans is because I promised. Also, I can't resist kisses. "Oh Elsa...if only you could love me...everything might have been easier."

There was something I've never ever seen in Hans' eyes. Something evil that would hurt someone. I don't know who but I definitely saw that.

Hans grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. He pressed his body against mine and pinned me against the wall. Again.

"Ow!" I looked up. Hans was lying on the floor, his hand cluching his face as Jack rubbed his knuckles. He saved me? I felt Jack's hand grab mine and pull me gently away from Hans. "Thank you so much Jack!" Before I knew it, I wrapped my hands around him and made my lips meet his.

I couldn't thank him enough. If he hadn't saved me from Hans' sloppy kisses, then I wouldn't have the chance to tell him the truth.

Then, I tell Jack exactly what happened.

Hi reader!

What do you think will happen? Don't forget to comment, vote and share.

Have a good day and stay safe. :>