Chapter 13 | Darkness

Pitch P.O.V.

Ooh. Let's see who we can deal with today. Looks like Hans wants Elsa to be his girl. Oh I will help him. But with a deal of course...

Hans P.O.V.

Ugh. Jack Frost had punched me across the face as I was kissing my girl. I couldn't believe she hated me. I was still going to win her heart and will make Jack Overland Frost pay for what he did.* (read on to find out what * means)

Elsa P.O.V.

I was really happy right now, spending my spare time with Jack. "Uh Jack." I say. "Yes Elsa?" he replies. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom." I explain.

As I'm on the way back, I feel some hands grab my legs and my waist as a hand clasps over my mouth. "Umhf! Lemfeh gu nnuh!" my speech was muffled as I was blindfolded. I hear chuckling. Not 'I hear a chuckle' but chuckles. I don't stand a chance. Not just one kidnapper, but more!

A sack was shoved onto my whole body until I was enclosed inside. What did I do? I'm innocent. Some light was shining through the sack but I couldn't see any of the kidnappers.

Then, I don't know.

Darkness.

-Time Skip-

I woke up finding...

Guess who?

Hans of course. Who was that guy near him? He had grey skin, black hair and gold eyes. You probably know what Hans did to me next.

Hans pinned me again and had his kissing session, right in front of that guy. For some reason, he looks familiar...

I've had enough! I tried to kick him in the stomach but ended up kicking him in the wrong zone

I've had enough! I tried to kick him in the stomach but ended up kicking him in the wrong zone. Oops!

Oh well. He deserved it.

"Ow! You little, daughter of a-" Hans was cut off by the man.

"Oh hello, Elsa Arendelle." he greeted me in a sinister way. I gawped. How did he know my name?!

"I am the boogyman, Pitch Black. So we meet in person. I have met plenty of your family."

I shiver at his nasty words. "Are you cold? Or are you filled with fear? I think I sense some fear."

I was NOT going to let him beat me. "I am not afraid! Let me go now, you nasty beast! And your idiotic servant of course."

SLAP! I rubbed my poor, stinging cheek. Tears welled up in my eyes. That stupid red-head slapped me on the cheek! Such a sissy!

~~Time~Skip~~

Here I was, chained up. My clothes were ripped and blood dripped down from my cut lip.

Anna, Jack, Tadashi, Hiccup, Rapunzel, Merida...
Where is everyone?

Hi readers! I hope you are well!

That was a bit of a cliffhanger, wasn't it? What do you think will happen?

Comment, vote, share and follow me. Don't be shy!

Stay safe and have a great day!

* By the way, Pitch is kinda controlling him. In a way. If you get what I mean.