Chapter 5 | Hans x Elsa (they're not a couple)

Anna P.O.V.

I am called to the headteacher's office, wondering why. "Hello, Mr North." I say as he beckons me in and tells me to sit down. "Hello Anna." Mr North says sadly. "I am really sorry but your parents have died." I was devastated. "Really? I need someone to tell Elsa because I can't bear seeing her so upset." I explain. "Don't worry Anna. I will get someone to call Elsa here so that we can tell her." Mr North says, reassuring me. "Thank you so much Mr North and goodbye." I reply. "Goodbye Anna." he says back. I hope Elsa doesn't get too affected by the news. I will meet her when she calms down.

Elsa P.O.V.

For some reason I was called to Mr North's office. "Hello, Mr North." I say as he beckons me in and tells me to sit down. "Hello Elsa." Mr North says sadly. "I am really sorry but your parents have died." I was devastated. "NO!" I shriek out. Mr North quickly gets up and tries to comfort me. Tears are streaming down my face as I feel like something has stabbed my heart. "Mother...Father..." I say. A while later I have kind of calm down and I thank Mr North for telling me. We say goodbye and I leave.

How was I going to live without Mother and Father? My vision becomes blurry as the world slowly fades away. The world turns black as I feel a strong hand grab my waist. And then...nothing.

Hans P.O.V.

I was just walking around the school when I heard a shriek. I followed the noise to find this hottie, I think her name was Elsa, leaning against the wall, suddenly fainting. I grabbed Elsa by her curvy waist, and brought her to her dorm. Time to admit, she actually looks kinda hot. I just stare at her hungrily.

Elsa P.O.V.

I wake up and realise that someone had carried me to my dorm. Turning my head, I see a boy my age with red hair and sideburns. "Hello." he says greeting me. "Um hi." I say, greeting him back. "So are you the one who saved me from getting injured, while fainting?" I ask curiously. "Yes. My name is Hans. And you must be Elsa." He answered back. All of a sudden, he pinned me onto the bed and kissed me so passionately, I couldn't resist kissing him back. His fingers stroke my ankle and starts working its way up my leg. First up my shin, next up my thigh. Then, the door opens, revealing a boy probably one of Hans' mates. OMG this is so embarassing. I start blushing.

"Got yourself a girlfriend?" he asks Hans, as he sees us stop kissing. "Uh no we are not, Jackson." Hans says. We both explain what had happened and Jackson leaves.

Hans pins me onto the wall and kisses me one last time and starts to leave.

-----

Hi reader! Don't worry, Elsa will soon realise her true love is Jack. Please don't be mad. Comment what you think of the story and don't forget to vote!

Stay safe and have a great day!