Chapter 21 | Elsa vs Gale (Air spirit)

Please check the video.

Merida P.O.V.

Wow. This place is cool. An' magical. For sure, man.

I wonder what's going on with Elsa. She said she was tired yesterday and then she left, to come to this forest. She's been acting weird lately...

Third person

A huge storm, formed by the wind spirit, Gale picked up everyone. They were trapped inside the tornado.

Elsa P.O.V.

Wherever this storm came from, it was making Anna sick.

"Oh, oh! I'm gonna be sick!" Anna commented, putting her hand to her mouth. A rock was coming, it was going to strike Anna in the head! I had no choice but to use my powers.

I extended my hand to Anna and released ice, pushing rock out of anyone's way.

The wind wrapped around my wrists and hands. "Hey!" I said.

Everyone was staring at me

Everyone was staring at me. Uh oh...

Jack P.O.V.

What the frost did I just see? Ice? Coming out of Elsa's hands? She, she has ice powers, just like me? What? I-

"Anna, was Elsa born with the ability to shoot ice?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't even know she had ice powers." she said, confused.

So she hid her gift from the whole world?!

Oh! That's why she told me to 'never underestimate the power of snow and ice.'

Elsa P.O.V.

The others were released from the tornado while I was trapped inside.

The wind tossed and turned me around as I tried to get out.

I managed to stand on the floor and I used my powers to stop the tornado.

"Elsa!" I heard Anna scream. "Be careful Anna!" Kristoff warned her. "THAT'S MY SISTER!" I heard her voice coming closer.

 "THAT'S MY SISTER!" I heard her voice coming closer

"STAY AWAY ANNA! IT'S DANGEROUS!" I warned her.

I heard giggling. That- that sounded like me and Anna, when we were little girls.

"For Arendelle." King Runeard? Grandfather? G-grandpapa?

I saw the blade of multiple swords, flash before me.

AAAAAAAA! I heard a scream.

Ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I used all of my strength. I opened my eyes.

Oh. The tornado. It stopped.

Hiiiii! I hope you are having a fabulous day!

Ok I will admit. I used some of the plot from Disney! But... I will make it interesting.

Soon. You will see.

Anyways see you in the next chapter!!

Stay safe and goodbye!

JelsaLoverxx