Chapter 24 | Back to the 'grave'

Elsa P.O.V.

As I mentioned earlier on, my parents' bodies weren't found, so instead, stones with Mama and Papa's names were there to commemorate them.

I put down roses, Mama and Papa's favourite.

"So, hiya." I started. "How you've been? How's life in heaven? I hope it's good. Life here is hell without you. Sorry I haven't been able to visit much. I've been busy."

Gale twirled around me, listening. I giggled.

"Mama, Papa I've finally met Gale. I guess you are wanting to know what happened. I will tell you.

I am in love with Jack. He is a total sweetheart. I got kidnapped the other day and he saved me. I got in a few fights. *sigh* But, that's how life works. You get into fights sometimes.

I went to a Valentine's dance with Jack! Anna also got herself a boyfriend. I know how glad you are for her. I still don't have a boyfriend. I know how much you want me to get a boyfriend, but I  can't. I have stupid, dangerous powers.

Okay I will tell you the really bad stuff now. At moments in life, sometimes I wish I was never born. I cut my wrists to let out the pain. For a bit. It felt good. Here. Look at the temporary scars. *puts her wrists in front of the stones*

I love you. Goodbye. See you in heaven soon."

I have a plan. I need my friends to look after Anna and then I will kill myself.

I don't know how because Anna is always by my side. Ever since Mama and Papa stopped separating us.

I sigh. After we get out of thus forest, it will happen. Soon, I will be with my parents in heaven. Soon...

Anna P.O.V.

Elsa had magically disappeared and I was looking for her.

Godsake, can Elsa stay with us?!

(A/N Anna has no idea what Elsa is going through right now. She doesn't know a single secret about Elsa. Well, except her powers now.)

Finally! I found her. I crouched behind a tree and listened to her.

"...I love you. Goodbye. See you in heaven soon."

S-s-soon? What does she mean? I-I-I-I-

Cliffhanger!!! Of course you expected it!

That was interesting, wasn't it? Will Elsa's plan work?

Stick around to find out!!!

Snowy signing out!