Chapter 4 | Tadashi x Elsa (they're not a couple)

Tadashi P.O.V

I was late. Apparently there were two new girls (sisters I heard) and they might be joining our gang. I got there after they came but 30 minutes before our actual lessons start.
Finally, I have arrived!
"Hey bros!" all of us boys say in unison as we all fist bump.
I look at the two girls as I wonder how anyone could guess that they were sisters.

But then... My eyes lock onto the girl called Elsa. She looks so...perfect. Silky snow, blonde hair and blue diamond eyes.
Wait what?! I have Honeylemon, my girlfriend. (Sorry I didn't know who else could be his girlfriend. To me, GoGo didn't seem good). Let me just hang out with her.

*Time Skip*

Elsa P.O.V.

Wow. This was so great! Tadashi had no girlfriend and he could be mine. Tadashi is better than Jack.

We started kissing in Tadashi's dorm. Oh I'm love. So this is what it feels like. I was always too scared to fall in love. Now I know how amazing this is.
He kissed me harder and more passionately as he starts to grab my waist. My fingers walk up his back.

Tadashi's warm hand slips into my ice blue shirt. We stop kissing as he gently pins me onto the bed and we start kissing again. He starts nibbling on the outer part of my ear as I moan in delight.

Suddenly, the door opens. Standing there, was another girl, looking very mad at Tadashi. Tadashi carried on kissing me as I whispered, "Uh Tadashi? There's a girl in here and she's looking really mad at you." He turns around and gasps, "Oh uh hi Honeylemon!" Why was he acting so nervous?

"Why are you cheating on me?" Honeylemon says as she explodes with anger. I gasp as I say, "Tadashi? You said you didn't have a girlfriend. If you told me the truth then this wouldn't have happened!" I start to shout. "I don't want to be anyone's enemy. No-one gets away with lying to me!!"

At that moment, I couldn't control myself and I slapped him on his cheek, realising I didn't have my gloves on, at the last minute. A snowflake formed on the exact place I had slapped him. "Ouch!" I say in pain. Honeylemon gasps as she sees the snowflake getting bigger. No. It was now revealed to Tadashi and Honeylemon. Tadashi looks at me while rubbing his cheek, feeling the snowflake. I frantically grab my stuff, fix my clothes and shove on my gloves as I cover my bitemarks/hickies and dash out of the room.

-----

Hi reader! Did you expect that to happen? Tadashi lied to Elsa and then a disaster happened. Did you expect that?

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Stay safe and have a good day!