Chapter 14 | How about a deal?

Jack P.O.V.

Where is she? What's taking her so long? I get up and start to look for her.

Outside the girl's bathroom, I see a hair ribbon: I pick it up an examine it. There was some blood and some black sand. It wasn't just any ribbon... "ELSA!" I cry out. Pitch is back..

Elsa P.O.V.

I was in a cell, isolated and alone. What did Pitch mean? Does it mean he's met some of my family before? Mother...Father...why did you leave us and go to the boat trip, the one to go back to Arendelle? Why?! No-one can count the stiches made in my heart. The scars.

What has my family done to him?! We are inoccent! Pitch is trying to find out every single detail about me. Sooner or later, I will have to tell him or he will kill me. If I didn't have a sister, I would let him kill me. But I can't leave her, with no-one to look after her.

Then, I start sobbing my heart out.

Jack P.O.V.

The black sand starts twisting and forming onto the ribbon, saying 'Elsa will die. Come to this address or you will not find her alive.'

I have no choice but to go there and save Elsa.

*Time Skip*

I have arrived and of course I am hiding. I see her! Poor Elsa, chained up with ripped clothes and blood. Tip toeing to her, I greet her. "Oh hi, Jack." she says, quickly putting on a fake smile.

Oh I see. Elsa doesn't wanted me to know that she's upset. I saw it all, the crying and heard some words like Anna, Mother, Father, Arendelle, leave, family and Pitch. My hand wipes off her tears. "Hey... it's gonna be ok."

Elsa P.O.V.

I'm not going to lie. Jack is wonderful at comforting people.

I squint my eyes as I realise, Pitch is behind Jack. "Jack! Run away! He's b-" Someone covers my mouth to stop warning Jack.

Pitch P.O.V.

"Well, well, well. I see Jack Frost has arrived. I finally have captured you, and I will do the same to all the other guardians." I unleashed my black magic, as it all snaked around Jack.

"Wait!" Elsa screamed. "What?" I snapped at her. "Just...just leave him. I will give you something that you probably don't have!" she begged. "And what might that be?" I asked with an evil grin on my face.

Elsa P.O.V.

"Me. You can have me. Just leave Jack alone." I replied. "Really?" Pitch asked. "Y-yes." I said. He let Jack free as he smiled at me. I gulped.

"Jack! Please please please! Just look after Anna! She's my only sister!" I beg Jack. "Of course." he answered. "Anything for my friends. But Elsa this isn't the right decision, there might be another way l-" I cut him off and put my finger to his soft lips. "I must." I replied and kissed him and made it last as long as I can.

Hey! Omg Elsa just sacrificed herself. What do you think will happen? Comment vote and share. Bye! Stay safe.