Chapter 10 | The birthday sleepover

Elsa P.O.V.

Once we finished kissing each other, we went to go hang out with the rest of our gang.

"Hey guys!" I say. "We're back!" Anna hugs me and secretly whispers, "Ooooh. Elsa, what were you and Jack doing in your dorm? Spill it." I look at her and she has a really cheeky grin on her face.

I start blushing. "There's nothing to spill, Anna. We did n-nothing." I say, embarassed. Clearly, Anna knew that I was lying. "Oooo, you guys were making out!" she whispers excitedly. "Elsa..." "Ok fine. We were. No big deal." I say casually, blushing.

Punzie comes up to me and asks, "Elsa? Are those hickies on your neck?" I start blushing even more. Did the scarf not cover all of them? "Oh that's nothing." I reply. Luckily, I got away with it and Punzie lost interest. Phew!

Jack clears his throat so everyone stops talking and turns to him. "Anna and Elsa might not know this, but today is my birthday." he announces. Of course I knew that! I had a present ready for him...

"Today, I will be inviting all of you to have birthday party/sleepover at my house." The whole gang was coming of course.

*Time skip*

Jack P.O.V.

Yes! Today was the day where I could hang out with the whole gang! I had everything ready.

Checklist:
-room for the girls
-room for us boys
-a movie
-snacks

I had more that I finished. The doorbell rings. Opening the door, I find Elsa and Anna. "Happy Birthday, Jack!" they say in unision. "Aww thanks girls. Come on in!" I say. Anna is unpacking the stuff and Elsa gives me a kiss on the lips. I smile and give her a peck on her cheek.
Soon everyone is here and we watch a movie or two. After, us boys are in the room that I prepared and were having some time with each other.

"Sooo. Anyone have a crush here?" Hiccup suddenly says. "Let's start with the birthday boy."

I can't help but blush. They are so going to find out. "Uh I like Elsa." I say. Right now I, realise that they might tell her, so I make all of them promise not to.

I end up finding out that:
-Hiccup likes Merida
-Kristoff likes Anna
-Flynn (Eugene) likes Rapunzel
-Tadashi likes Honeylemon and kinda likes Elsa

I knew that someone hot like Elsa would end up having lots of people crushing on her. Since she is coming to the Valentine's Day dance, we will get to know each other better and she will actually fall for me. I mean for real.

Elsa P.O.V.

We were in the room that Jack prepared for us girls. He's so sweet!

Did I mention that on the day that Hans saved me, he wanted a reward for saving me? I don't think I've mentioned that. Of course, I was ok with that, since I thought he wanted me to buy him something. But what he wanted his reward to be was totally different. By the way, he made me swear so I have to...

Hans comes to my dorm every day, after school to kiss me. If he can't come or if any of us are busy, we have to double the time we spend with each other. Honestly, I don't love or like him at all. The only boy I have feelings for is Jack, no one else.

I grab my phone and text him an apology. He doesn't reply after a few minutes, so I just put down my phone. Instead, I help the rest of the girls do their hair and then do mine. We head to the living room where all of the boys are waiting for us.

"Time to play spin the bottle!" Flynn announces. By the end of the game, I have ended up kissing everyone at least once. It's too late to go home, so instead we have a sleepover at Jack's. I'm really nervous for the dance. In my old school, I never went out with anyone, so I was bullied because I didn't have a boyfriend.

We are watching a movie and of course it is scary. I kept on snuggling Jack because I was scared the whole time. Before I knew it, I was asleep in Jack's safe arms. Mmm. Feels so comfy...

Hello reader! If you are still reading, thank you so much. I'm really sorry I don't have much time to update the story but I will try my best. :)

Have a great day and stay safe!

Comment, vote and share!!