Chapter 22 | New friends

Anna P.O.V.

"Elsa!" I ran and hugged her. "Are you ok?"

"Yes." said Elsa.

*rustle, rustle, rustle*

Huh? W-what was that. An animal? A-a beast? A monster? I-

"Guys get behind me." Elsa commanded. Everyone listened, but Jack. He stood right by her side.

Jack P.O.V.

I don't care. I was going to stay right next to Elsa. Damn but sometimes, she needs to know that she can't do everything by herself. She's gonna get hurt.

People emerged from the bushes around us. We were trapped.

"Who are you and what do you want?" they asked. They came closer, and the thing is, they had spears.

Elsa obviously panicked because the froze the floor, making them slip.

"Did-did you see that Yelana? M-magic?" a man asked a woman who appeared to be part of a tribe.

"Of course I did!" the woman snapped. I'm guessing she's Yelana?

"Northuldra-" I heard Elsa whisper, ever so quietly. Northuldra? W-what? What is it?

"Who are you?" Yelena questions Elsa. "Witch!!" she screams at the top of her voice.

"No, not at all." Elsa says "I'm here because someone has called me here."

Although they were quite mean, she answered them politely. She muttered something sadly. Huh?

Elsa P.O.V.

Of course they thought I was a witch. I didn't deserve to live in this world. All I do is mess up people's lives.

I smiled a fake smile and excused myself.

I sat down, by the magical water, I mean lake, that Mother and Father had told me about and started sobbing.

"Why can't I get anything right? I'm such a failure and embarrassment to people." I sniffed before continuing.

"I'm such a stupid idiot. I'm lucky I even have friends in the first place."

Poor Elsa! I hope she feels better...

See you in the next chapter!

-Snow