Chapter 11 | Valentine's Day!!

Jack P.O.V.

I couldn't wait for the party to start! There are only 15 more minutes! But I wonder where Elsa is...

Elsa P.O.V.

I put on my new dress. Wow there are no words to describe how good it looks!

Knock knock knock! "Coming!" I say and open the door. It wasn't Jack. It was Hans! I totally forgot that he was coming. I think we have enough time because there are 15 minutes left so I let him in.

Hans P.O.V.

Yes my girl was ready for me. I know she planned to go to the Valentine's dance (I don't know who though). It wouldn't hurt to turn up a little late. Right?

I pin her. Hard. I so wasn't going to let her go. She was mine, she is mine, and she will always be mine. I kiss her and kiss her. Chuckling before I stroked her, she moaned. I love that noise. Especially if it's coming from Elsa. I know she can't resist kisses.

After half an hour, I let her go to that dance.

Elsa P.O.V.

I fix my clothes and step into the hall. Realising how much work the school put into the Valentine's theme, I walked up to Jack.

"Hey Jack." I say, holding his hand. "Hey Elsa." he replies. "What happened? You're 15 minutes late. By the way you look amazing!" "Thanks! Oh I just got caught up with something but it doesn't matter." I half answer, half dismiss that question. "Let's just enjoy this night."

* Time Skip *

"I enjoyed spending time with you Jack." I comment as Jack strokes my cheek. "Me too. Shall we head up to your dorm?" he asks. "Sure!" I answer.

We headed up to my dorm and opened the door. I stare in shock as Jack looks at me, surprised...

Hey reader! I hope you're ok out there! What do you think they saw?

Comment, vote and share!

Have a good day and stay safe!