Chapter 25 | Discovering something

Agnarr P.O.V.

Gale arrived, saying that Elsa had a message. She was at our so-called-grave, talking to us.

"So, hiya." Elsa started. "How you've been? How's life in heaven? I hope it's good. Life here is hell without you. Sorry I haven't been able to visit much. I've been busy."

Elsa giggled as Gale twirled around her.

"Mama, Papa I've finally met Gale. I guess you are wanting to know what happened. I will tell you.

I am in love with Jack. He is a total sweetheart. I got kidnapped the other day and he saved me. I got in a few fights. *she sighs* But, that's how life works. You get into fights sometimes.

I went to a Valentine's dance with Jack! Anna also got herself a boyfriend. I know how glad you are for her. I still don't have a boyfriend. I know how much you want me to get a boyfriend, but I can't. I have stupid, dangerous powers.

Okay I will tell you the really bad stuff now. At moments in life, sometimes I wish I was never born. I cut my wrists to let out the pain. For a bit. It felt good. Here. Look at the temporary scars. *puts her wrists in front of the stones*

I love you. Goodbye. See you in heaven soon."

Soon?! No please no! She wasn't going to try to commit suicide,  right? I know Elsa wouldn't do that!

Anna P.O.V.

Soon? She can't ..

*Time Skip*

We were walking around the forest, when we found a ship. Not just any ship but an Arendelle ship!

"T-that can't be!" Elsa screamed. It was exactly the same ship Mama and Papa had!

Thank you guys so much for 639 reads! Can we please get to 1K?

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Love you all!!❤❤

Snowfall❄❄