Chapter 17 | Kristanna

Anna P.O.V.

Ooooh! I stopped the recording and turned off my phone. I knew that some Jelsa love existed around here! I wish Elsa heard him!

*Time Skip*

"Hi Kristoff!" I said, batting my eyes as he entered my dorm. "Hey Anna." he said, scratching his nape.

"I uh have something to tell you, Anna." he said all of a sudden. Was he going to say it?!

"YES! I mean, ok.." I think I was a little too excited. "Anna. I uh... I'm crushing on you, and-" he started saying.

I grabbed his tie and pulled it so that we were close to each other. "Me too." I whispered into his ear and then our lips touched.

*Time Skip, again*

"Hey Elsaaa." I greeted her. "Hey Annaaa." she said in the same tone of voice. We giggled. "I'm just going to head to my dorm to have some time on my own." Elsa told me. "Can you please tell the others?"

"Of course Elsa!" I replied. Anything for my sis. "Thanks Anna." she said and left.

Elsa P.O.V.

I went to my dorm and locked the door. I sighed and opened my book. I have a book which I call, The Book of Secrets. All of my feelings and secrets are in there and I always make sure it is hidden.

On the first page, there is a drawing of me, Anna, Mother and Father. On the second page, there is a drawing of me and all of my friends. I go to a blank page and start writing about how I will never be normal and how I am just a threat to the world.

Someone must've been outside my door, because when I started to cry, I heard a voice asking me if I was okay. I realised it was Jack. I hid my book (of course) and opened the door for him.

Jack P.O.V.

I wonder why Elsa was crying. Luckily, she had let me into her dorm. "Hey Elsa... is everything okay?" I asked

"No." she whispered softly. "My, my parents are dead. Their bodies weren't found and, and we can't even bury them."

Elsa, she was going through all of this?

"Elsa, don't worry we will all be here for you." I reassured her.

Elsa P.O.V.

I wasn't thinking about that. I really wasn't. I couldn't tell anyone. No one knew I had powers except Mother and Father, not even Anna knew.

Jack, forgive me.

-----

Hello reader! I hope you are having a good day/evening!

Poor Elsa! I'm just going to let you know that the next chapter is going to be VERY interesting and also there will be good news.

See you in my next chappie!

JelsaLoverxx signing out!