Chapter 18 | Good news? Or not?

Iduna P.O.V.

Our daughters, how were they going to live without us? Elsa needs us to help her with her powers. I start sobbing as Agnarr strokes my hair to comfort me. "Don't worry, darling. We will find a way to get out of here."

(A/N: they got washed up on an island. Luckily, they were still together. No one died but Elsa and Anna didn't know that.)

Elsa P.O.V.

School had finished and we could do what we want. I need to loosen up so I went straight to the bar.

"Uh, 3 shots of vodka please." I ordered my drink and chugged it all down. I wiped my mouth. I think I can hold my alcohol pretty well...

I must admit after half an hour I started becoming drunk. I headed to the dance floor and bumped into someone with a black hood on.

"Sorry I bumped into you," I apologised, twirling and slurring my s. "Wanna dance?" I asked. He smirked, held my hand and took me to a table. We sat down with each other.

"Soooo, what's your name?" I asked, slurring again. "Jake. You?" he replied and answered. "Elsa." I replied.

" I replied

"Hmm. Nice name, Jake." I said. "It's so weird." I commented. "What's weird? Me?" he asked, totally confused.

"Nah. First I meet a Jack then Jackson, now Jake. What next? Jason?" I explained and half laughed. "Oh we are brothers." he answered.

"Ah ha! That explains it." I replied. Then I started singing at the top of my voice.

Jake P.O.V.

So she knows both of my brothers. I wonder how. "What school do you go to?" I ask her.
"Disneyworks High School." she says drunkenly.

Ah. She goes to the same school. How come I've never seen her?

"Do you want to go round the city, with me?" I asked her. "Yea." she said with a big grin on her face.

*Time Skip*

I was driving in the car and Elsa was in the seat next to me.

"Hmm. It's gettin' hot in here." Elsa commented. She started lower her dress sleeves. Uh she couldn't do that.

"Elsa you can't take off your dress." I blushed. "But it's hoooot."she pouted, which kinda actually looked cute. The traffic light glowed green so drove on.

I turned around about 2 minutes later and her dress was lowered to her waist, exposing her underwear. I couldn't really blame her because she was drunk. I blushed once again.

"Hey Elsa I will take you back to school. Just show me where your dorm is."

*Time Skip*

I layed her down in bed. "Night Elsa." I said and left.

-----

Hellooo my fab reader! That was quite a night for Elsa isn't it?

Comment if you found this interesting!

Comment
Vote
Share!

Have a fabulous day and stay safe!!

*Signs out*

JelsaLoverxx