THIRTY-ONE - Good Morning

WARNING: Sexual content ahead. If not comfortable, skip it.

"Where are you going?" He grunts while tightening his arm around my waist

"Where are you going?" He grunts while tightening his arm around my waist. Keeping me from getting out of bed.

"I am hungry." I groan in frustration, helplessly trying to free myself of his hold. Unsuccessful.

After that mirror moment, we went for a second round before leaving to eat something, that much activity left me starving, just like I am now.

I was supposed to go back home but when we reached his car, we ended up kissing and groping again. It was enough to just make Luca drive us to his place without even asking me if I was up to it or not. He knew our eyes mirrored each other's wants and desires.

Yesterday something shifted in us.

We still don't trust each other, we know that but we want each other and we are not willing to let go, of what we have. The frail connection that we share, we know it will crumble but we want to make the most of it before it ends. I just hope that we can just stay friends and learn to finally trust each other when it happens.

"I can give you breakfast in bed," he retorts, the smugness in his voice quite clear. 

Then, without a warning he moves, turning me on my back and positioning himself over me.

"I am hungry too, you know..." A gentle whisper brushes my skin, but the promises underlying his voice give me goosebumps. With a resigned sigh, I relax underneath his huge body, enjoying each caress and graze of his hands. 

"Sai, piccola dinamite... poter mangiarte alla colazione, poter assagiarte come prima cosa al mattino, è divino. Sei come una droga, Mel..."

The thick Italian accent is hot as hell, especially with the nickname he's decided to give me. He may say that having me for breakfast is divine, that I am addicting but damn---I am addicted too.

My hunger for food is long forgotten; he has awakened my body and now I can't think of anything else. With his body on mine, sending pulses of electricity through me. He can be rough and gentle at the same time; like when he holds me softly to him but still grabs my hair harshly.

"Luca, ti prego..." I beg of him, for what I am not sure.

"Che, piccola dinamite? Che vuoi?" 

What do I want?  Hell, if I know. I want him to extinguish the fire in me.

His mouth trails down my neck, peppering kisses and soft bites on my chest while his hands drop lower and lower. Fucking teaser, building up the anticipation so I lose my patience. I press myself further into his touch making him stop and lean back to look at me with a smirk on his face.

"Speak dynamite, use your fucking words." He whispers to my ear. "Don't you speak for a living?" He leans his head back to look at me, grinning.

"Oh, fuck you!" I flip him off and wiggle myself frying to get out of bed.