FOURTEEN - You're trouble

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Disbelief is my only reaction at the moment

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Disbelief is my only reaction at the moment. "How fucking entitled are you?"

Instead of answering me, he chuckles and turns away, back to the hallway that leads to the crowded part of the bar. In a fit of rage, I decide to push him. It only makes him stumble forward a couple of steps but it gives me enough satisfaction.

I am the type of person to do and speak first, before thinking. It's even worse when I am riled up and angry.

This dipshit kisses me, then pushes me away, then almost fucks me, then accuses me of stalking, and now laughs in my face?

"Asshole! Do you think you're so good of a fuck that women just stalk you out of nowhere? Well, guess what, you could be the best fuck in the world but I'd never stalk you or give you a second of my attention!"

He turns around abruptly, making me stumble into him.

I'm facing his chest when he asks in a cold detached voice, "Then why are you still talking to me? Huh?"

God, this man is infuriating...

"You know what? Never mind! I thought it should be good for us to get along for Shane's sake since you're always together but I'm not bothering anymore."

Flipping him off, I leave and head back to where Shane and Wayne are.

Shane is the first to notice me and my angry face. When he peeks over my shoulder, he sees Luca. I can see his body stiffen and as soon I am at arm's length, he grabs my elbow.

"Mel, let's go grab a drink."

I don't even have the time to agree or not because he just leads me to the bar. Matter of fact, I am so angry that a drink would be good.

I came here to have a good time and that asshole keeps messing with my brain. I should be enjoying my single life not thinking about someone I barely know. The problem is that even though we barely know each other, something is bringing us together.

Every time we try to stay away from each other's presence it's like the world finds a way to bring us together.

Although he is rude, entitled, and fucking full of himself when I look into those deep blue eyes, I see more. I don't know what but I do and it makes me want to explore.

After drinking three shots in a row, I start to feel a buzz in my body. However, before I can go dance, Shane leans closer to me and starts talking close to my ear.

"Why did you both come together from the washrooms?"

"We exited the toilets at the same time and came over to meet you guys," I lied, hoping it would stick but come on, it's Shane.

"Don't lie to me, Mel. You know he's not good news, stay away from him," he warns.

"Well, nothing happened, you don't need to be worried about it. I just don't understand the fact that you can keep on fucking everything with a hole and I can't."