TWENTY-FOUR - Luca

The plan had been to arrive and go explore the area

The plan had been to arrive and go explore the area. She knows this like the back of her hand and wanted to show me around. I am not surprised though; that intelligent brain of hers seems to know everything to the point it's unnerving. But I guess fate had other plans for us, not that I am complaining though.

Even though I've been living in this country since my teen years, I haven't seen much of it besides the area I HAve been living in. All my life, ever since my parents died, has been focused on finding that motherfucker, making him pay and get back what was ours by birthright. My dad seemed to have seen it coming, because the penthouse, a couple of companies and a good amount of money was already in my and Tino's names at the time.

The difference between both of us was our way of going through life. Control was my way to keep going forwards, while my brother's, was to spiral out of control. The drugs, and the women to avoid feeling were his escape. 

Mine? Vendetta. 

The thirst of making sure he'd pay and bring our name back to the top.

That was what kept me going... until her. That fucking night I met her I was hypnotized by her, it felt like she had grabbed me by the balls and turned me into her pet. She's beautiful, strong, independent and brutally honest; the best walking contradiction I've ever seen.

She spends her days socializing and communicating with people while in her life she has just a handful of people who are close to her; she walks with such confidence in herself and puts it in everything she does but when it comes to people she doesn't trust easily and hides insecurities that just attentive eyes can find.

I feel drawn to her even when I try my best to keep my distance. I should, but I can't. Being away hurts both physically and emotionally. Getting together, however, would be a recipe for disaster. My life, my real life, is a dangerous chess game and having her in it means I would have her against me and not on my side. She just doesn't know it yet.

Once she knows the truth, she'll hate me. I know it, but I can't bring myself to tell her. So, I keep pushing away the inevitable. Just to be able to enjoy having her in my life for a little while longer. That's why I felt content with just having her head on my lap snoring softly after having fallen asleep during a movie we were watching.

This afternoon, when we arrived here, I couldn't resist to fuck her on the terrace. She was so fucking sexy and irresistible in that flowy dress leaning on the railing with her ass perked up and I couldn't give two fucks about exploring the town. All I could think about was exploring her tight warm pussy and that's exactly what I did.

I fucked her into the sunset and then brought her inside for a second round before ordering food for dinner. After dinner, we were both feeling tired so we opted to stay in and see a movie, we'd still have two days before going back to see around.

My fingers were mindlessly running through her long light brown locks and being in this moment. Just the both of us, together with no problems or outside factors to keep us apart. This is everything I wish could have but know I won't.