FIFTEEN - Bliss

WARNING: Sexual content ahead. If not comfortable, skip it.

This man doesn't know how to hold back and is kissing me hungrily and passionately

This man doesn't know how to hold back and is kissing me hungrily and passionately. Our tongues slide against each other in a clash of titans as if they were trying to dominate the other in a war.

Luca grabs the back of my neck, roughly pulling me closer to him and causing me to lose balance. Placing my hands on his chest to regain it, I groan.

God, he's strong.

Once we break from the kiss and our eyes lock on each others', his irises hold a silent question. In understanding, I nod. That's when we hastily leave the car, to his building.

Inside, the moment the elevator dings and we enter, the air changes. It intensifies and we glue our bodies together. This time he grabs the back of my thighs pulling me up flush against him.

All the way up, trapped between his hardened body and a metal door, my mind clears up. It's all sensations, feelings. His mouth on mine, his hands on my ass, mine around his neck, digging through his hair.

Too soon, the doors open again, he carries me inside his house effortlessly. He doesn't even flinch or let me slip while unlocking the front door.

It only makes me hornier.

"Let's hope there are no interruptions tonight," I pant, after breaking the kiss.

"There won't be. I'll fuck you all night long."

The huskiness of his voice and the way his breath hits my neck makes my insides turn to mush.

He lets his body fall back to the couch, making me straddle him. Not wanting to lose time, I start unbuckling his jeans, making him chuckle. Unsurprisingly, he is helpful in getting himself fully naked.

In all his glory, his erection springs free, the moment I pull his boxers down. I can't help the widening of my eyes at the sight before me.

Goddam.

The only response Luca gives me is a smirk, along with a twitch of his dick, inviting me in. That's when desire takes over and I straddle him once again. My lips latch to his body, kissing their way down his body until I'm on my knees before him.

I'm buzzing all around, adrenaline pumping through my veins with the prospect of this. Something that should have already happened by now.

My hand takes his cock and my body leans back slightly to have a good view of his entire body. He is sitting down, legs slightly spread so I can kneel between them, with his head tipped back and closed eyes.

There's little skin that is not covered in tattoos, but it makes him all the more appealing.

I'm such a sucker for tattoos.

His breaths are harsh and shallow and his body tenses with every stroke. Bringing my head down, closer to his hard member, I give it a lick. The unexpected touch is enough to open his eyes wide, half in shock, half in anticipation.