FINAL

Your POV

Yehet! Today's the last day of school that means oppa would be graduating today together with Luhan oppa,Kris oppa and Minseok oppa. I attended the graduation ceremony and of course my parents went too. The whole of EXO went to celebrate with the three of the oppas who were graduating. While me, Sehun, Yooin and Jongin still have two more years till we graduate from high school and enter university.We took a picture with EXO and Yooin. Of course. I linked arms with Sehun while Yooin linked arms with Jongin. Baekhyun oppa was with Taeyeon unnie.

"1-2-3 look here!" The photographer said.

"SNAP!"

-2years later-

"Yah time flies huh? We are going to graduate soon and it's like 2 years just passed by in a blink of eye." Yooin told me while we were off stage,waiting for our turn to go up the stage and collect our graduation certificate. And Sehun? Oh yeah he was at the other end with kai. We broke up last year due to each other's different thinkings... HAHAHA just joking. We went to different class this year and thus we didn't get to sit with each other. (A/N: did you guys just got trolled by me? HAHAHAH SORRY) Our relationship is still very stable and it got stronger during this two years. Oppa and my parents was there to witness my graduation and Sehun's parents were also there.

"Kim Jieun." The principal announced and Yooin nudged me. I went up the stage to accept my certificate. My parents and oppa was looking at me proudly. Sehun was also smiling really brightly and i smiled proudly to the camera. The camera snapped and when I walked down the stage,oppa walked to me and gave me a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you our little aegi."

"Oppa!" I chuckled and I hugged him back. Soon,it was Sehun's turn to go up the stage. He smiled really brightly and when he came down from the stage,alot of fangirls ran to him and took picture and even gave him presents oh my god what is this. A girl even kissed him! Kissed?! Ugh.I walked to Sehun and pushed my way out of the fangirls.

"Oh hey babe." He called out and i glared at him and i gave him a kiss on his lips to make the girls regret for kissing him and getting close with him. I could hear the girls gasped but who cares about their stupid gasping. The girls didn't dare to say anything because i was Sehun's girlfriend and they didn't dare to bully me after i started to date Sehun. I let go of the kiss and Sehun stared at me blankly. The girl who kissed Sehun glared at me while i just smirk at her. She walked away with her friends and I glared at Sehun.

"Gosh i wonder how you can put up with such girlfriend who gets jealous time to time,Sehun." Yooin said to Sehun and he just chuckled. I mean like hello wouldn't you get jealous if somebody kisses your boyfriend. Chanyeol oppa came to us with a camera and called out to us.

"Get ready kids." He said nicely and too bad,nobody answered or bother him.

"Kids!" Chanyeol called out and once again,he got ignored. Poor Chanyeol oppa.

" GUYS I'M KIND ENOUGH TO HELP YOU ALL TAKE PICTURES SO PLEASE COME HERE YO." Chanyeol oppa shouted and i giggled. I pulled Sehun and ushered Jongin and Yooin to come over.

"Don't play with him already.He's pissed." i whispered to them and they laughed.

"Chill oppa. "Su Min comforted Chanyeol oppa and he looked at her.

"I'm very chill here babe." He said and kissed her cheeks.

"EEW GOSH OPPA STOP IT AND JUST TAKE A PICTURE."Yooin shouted at Chanyeol oppa and he gave Yooin a 'don't tell me Jongin doesn't do that to you' face. I laughed at them and Chanyeol oppa took a picture secretly.

"Hey!" Jongin shouted and Chanyeol looked at him weirdly.

"What? Didn't you guys want a pic?Oh this is perfect."Chanyeol oppa said while looking at the picture. Oh my..stop it oppa.

"Aish just take a pic already!" Sehun said in a frustrated and annoyed tone. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Look here kids."

"1-2-3 SNAP"

-At night-

We had a prom for our graduation and I wore a dress that my umma made for me a few weeks ago. I took out my high heels that I sledom wear from the cupboard and slipped it on. I felt a little uneasy because it had been ages since i wore high heels. Umma helped me to wear my necklace and i put on my earrings which were given to me by appa when i turned 20 this year. I looked at my own reflection on the mirror. All ready! I thought to myself and took my pouch which was lying on my bed. I opened the door and found oppa lying against the wall.
"OMO OPPA! SERIOUSLY?!" I shouted and place my hands on my my chest.
"Oops. Mianhae." He said and walked away while laughing. I rolled my eyes. I took out my phone and checked whether there was any messages or missed calls from Sehun or Yooin.
Nope. No messages nor missed call. I almost banged into the wall because of me being too absorbed in my phone. I heard someone chuckled. I rolled my eyes once again. It must be that Kim Junmyeon again tsk. When i walked to the living room, I saw someone sitting on the sofa. I walked closer to the sofa. It wasn't oppa. That person stood up and I jumped a little.
"YAH OH SEHUN!" I shouted and hit him on the arms. He held onto his arms.
"OUCH KIM JIEUN!"
"Served you right!" I retorted and he laughed. He hugged me.
"Arrasso. Mianhae." He apologised and I pouted and crossed my arms
"GOSH GET A ROOM BOTH OF YOU." Oppa shouted at us and we broke the hug and looked at him. We burst out laughing and he glared at us.
"Yah yah stop laughing so what I don't have a girlfriend? Being single is the best."
"We didn't say that." Me and Sehun raised up our hands while saying that. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. Indeed, we shared the same thoughts.
"Are you ready Miss Kim?" Sehun asked me and I smiled and nodded my head.
"Always ready for you Mr Oh." I replied and he laughed.
"Gosh stop it tsk." Oppa scoffed sarcastically at us and I glared at him. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away.
"Bye umma and appa!!" I shouted to my parents and held Sehun's hand.
"We will leave now." Sehun said politely and bowed to both of my parents. They smiled at the both of us and told us to have fun.
"Hey what about me?" Oppa asked I rolled my eyes.
"Tsk. Go away oppa. You are too old to go to a prom."
"YAH KIM JIEUN!" He shouted and I chuckled. I ushered Sehun to leave the house quickly without Oppa and we ran to the lift while oppa came chasing after us. I pressed the lift button, still holding onto Sehun's hands. The lift was god damn slow and so we decided to take the stairs. We took the stairs and because of my high heels, I couldn't ran fast. I turned back and realised that oppa wasn't chasing us anymore. Geesh that childish kid.
"He's not coming. Stop Sehun." I panted while saying. We were still holding hands and I sat on the stairs.
"You have a bad stamina girl." Sehun joked and I glared at him.
"Not like you ahjussi."
"Say what?! Yah Kim Jieun come here!" I got up from the stairs and ran away from Sehun. My house was at the fifth level so it was pretty easy to reach the 1st level.
"Yah Kim Jieun be careful!" Sehun shouted at me but I ignored him.
Due to my high heels, I almost fell but luckily, Sehun caught me and our faces were one inch away.
"Told you to be careful." He said and pecked my lips. I pushed him and blinked a couple of times.
"Did you like it?" He asked while smirking and I glared at him.
"Oh just shut up Oh Sehun." I said sarcastically and scoffed. I crossed my arms and walked away from him. I was blushing too hard oh my.
"Yah! Where are you going? My car's over there!" Sehun shouted to me and chased after me.
"I'm not taking your car!" I retorted while laughing and suddenly he hugged me from behind.
"We are going to be late so stop your complains and let's go." Sehun said with his deep voice and I blushed harder. He pulled me to his car and opened the door for me. I smiled to him and went in.

-Fast Forward-
When we reached the venue, Sehun opened the door, handing me his hand. Of course, I accepted it. We walked in holding hands while some fangirls scoffed but who cares.

"Students at the prom tonight, congratulations on your graduation. Please enjoy your prom night today together with your friends." The principal smiled while saying thosw words to us. The music started and Sehun hand me his hand. I gladly accepted it and we started to dance elegantly to the music.
"I love you Kim Jieun."
"Me too."

-END-
okayy hi guysss i'm done with this fanfic and thank you for the support and love for this fic! I will be starting on a new one shot so please anticipate it!