Dara's back

Sehun's POV

I backhugged Jieun and she was so happy.I'm glad that she forgives me.Dara,watch out.I'm not the old Oh Sehun anymore."Er..hem."Suho hyung pretended a cough.EXO and Yooin were  standing right in front of us.We giggled and looked at them."Let's go Sehun" they said.I hope we would win.I held Jieun's hands really tightly."Oppa,i bet you all would win."She said to me and smiled.Wait..What?Oppa?Since when she started calling me Oppa?I'm only a few months older than her."Oppa?"I asked."I only say that when i'm in a good mood."She said,still smiling.I smiled at her and pinched her nose.She's just too cute.On the way to the stage,we saw 2NE1.CL noona banged into Jieun.She almost fell but luckily,I held onto her."YAH!WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO YOUNG LADY!"CL Noona shouted at Jieun.I lightly pushed Jieun to the back. "Yah!Mind your manners.Looks like you are the one who have to look where u go!"I said to her.She glared at me and walked away with 2NE1.Dara glared at us and to Jieun.I blocked Jieun and glared back at Dara."Sehun...let's go. "Jieun told me and held my hand.She pulled me to th stage."We stood on the stage with Bigbang,our rival.Jieun and Yooin were backstage waiting for us.The 12 of us held hands and closed our eyes.

"And the WINNER is...."The MC announced.My heart was about to jump out."EXO!Congratulations!!"We opened our eyes.I was not believing this.Is it real?Am I dreaming?I guess it's not.I jumped up and down.The judges handed us the trophy and we smiled really widely.Suho Hyung said a few thank you words and so did Kris hyung."We are ONE!"We said and thanked the people.We walked to the backstage."SEHUN!!"Jieun Shouted and ran forward.She hugged me and I hugged her back."Congratulations sehunnie."She said,still hugging me."Thank you Baby."I said while hugging her tightly."Two of you!Just get a room!"Baekyeol hyungs said.We broke the hug and giggled.

Author's POV

Little did EXO or You  know,someone was watching them from afar."Just wait till I get you,you little one."She said.She walked away.You and Yooin went up the stage to see who wins,YG or SM.In the end,You and Yooin won.Both of you were really happy.Sehun ran up the stage and hugged you."That's why i love you babe."He said to you.You just giggled and hugged him back.

Your POV

Yes!We won!I'm so happy right now.SNSD unnies won too.YG too bad.You lose after all."Where should we go?"Kris oppa asked us."You go ahead guys,i want to spend time with Jieun."Sehun said.They nodded their heads and went off."Where do you want to go?"I asked him."Erm..how about the han river?"He asked."Okay."I said while smiling.While we were walking,I  asked Sehun a question."Sehun.."

"yes?" He answered.

"Do you want to spend with me throught the rest of your life?"I asked.

"Why not?Of course baby.I would stay by your side no matter what happens.Don't be silly."He said and kissed me.We shared a long passionate kiss. That's how we spent our night at the han River together.

Dara's POV

I followed Sehun and that little bitch.She stoled Sehun away from me.I hide behind the tree and saw them kissing.Bitch. How dare she kissed my Sehun?He's mine,not hers.Kim Jieun,Watch out.You might regret going with Sehun.

Author's Note:
Finally an update!I'm so sorry for not updating lately!I'm really really busy nowadays and i'm really sad to hear about kris oppa's issue.I hope he is fine right now!I hope he's taking good care of himself!Galaxy oppa!We really need you right now!Come back please!