Dance practice

Jieun's POV

"Ring!Ring!" My alarm clock rang."urghh." I grumbled and pressed the alarm. It  was 9am.I got off my bed and walked to the washroom.I washed my face and brushed my teeth.I took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothings.The dance practice would be at 10am."Bring..bring.." I got a message,I wonder who would it be.It was Sehun.

From:My Sehunnie

To:Jieun

Hey! Are you ready? I'll wait for you at the carpark at 9.20!:)

I smiled at the message and replied him.

From:Jieun

To:My sehunnie

okay:) See u later my Sehunnie.

I walked out of my room and saw my parents and my oppa   having their breakfast."Good morning Appa,Umma and Oppa!" "Good morning!"They said."You look pretty nice today,having a date with Sehun again?" My dad asked."Ani,there would be dance practice later.Oppa's going to." "Yeah I'm going."Oppa said. I drank a cup of water."Umma,Appa,I'll be having breakfast with Sehun outside.Oppa,see you later!" I told them."Okay!" They gave me a smile and I took the lift down to the carpark.I saw Sehun there waiting for me.He was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.He looked really handsome."Jieun!"Sehun shouted.I ran over to hug him."I miss you."Sehun said."We saw each other yesterday." I said to him."I cannot live without you even if it's 1 minute." Sehun said."Aish..chincha." I rolled my eyes at him."kaja!" He opened the passenger door for me and I went in."What do you want to eat for breakfast?" Sehun asked me."Anything." I replied."Ok!" I smiled at his cuteness.

-15 min later-

Sehun's POV

I drove to the cafe i always go and Jieun was looking at her phone.Why can't she look at me instead of looking at her phone? "Jieun,we are here." I said."Okay." She smiled and we got down the car.There were a few people in the cafe and we chose a place and sat down."I'll go to the countet to order our food." I said to her. "Okay." She said.

Jieun's POV

I was looking at my phone when I saw a news about Lee Min Ho,my idol.He was going to act in a new show.OH MY GOD!!He's so hot in the teaser pictures."Er..hem.." I looked up and saw Sehun staring at me. Opps,I forgotten about my boyfriend,the one who is my true love right now."Sorry...." I said,not meeting his eyes."Hey,look at me." Sehun said,he was really gentle.He lifted up my chin and kissed me."Sehun! We're in public!" I said."But there's no one around." He said."Aish..fine."We spent our time happily and it was time for us to the dance practice room.We can walk there,since it's very near.We held hands and we walked there,while pushing and pulling each other.We didn't know that 12 pair of eyes were staring at us.Yooin and the rest of exo were looking at us."What's with the looks guys?"Sehun said."Ahh!! The maknae is so a sweetheart to his girlfriend!" Baekhyun said and everyone burst out laughing."Then get a girlfriend for yourself!" Kai said while holding Yooin's hand.He rolled his eyes.We did stretching and EXO started first.The dance practice started while the song 'Growl' (Listen to growl  :)) When it comes to Sehun's part,I would be staring at him.E.X.O Oh god,why is he so hot? "Jieun? Jieun!" Yooin shouted at me."Hey you don't have to shout."Whatever.Admiring Sehun right?" I blushed and she giggled.The song ended and we clapped for them. We danced into the new world by SNSD but we changed the choreography as there are only the two of us. I was dancing,when I looked at the mirror,I saw Sehun was smiling at me.I blushed and continued with my dancing.After the song ended,they clapped for us and Sehun handed me a towel."You did a great job Jieun." He said.I smiled at him."Yooin,you're better than Jieun." Kai said.I gave him a deathly glare and he just laughed.We went to the washroom to change.We decided to hang out together after the dance practice had ended.

Finally,i had completed this chapter.I'm sorry for not updating lately.I'm really busy with my homework and stuffs. Thanks for reading!